Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 25th trip to Aruba

Smile 25th trip to Aruba

I got here Saturday for my 25th trip. I flew Air Tran from Indy to Orlando and then to Aruba. I paid $166 each way so I paid the upgrade to go first class. That was very nice and we landed in Aruba 20 minutes early. That was a sweet way to start the trip!!! I came alone this time because my wife and son are still moving trees and fertilizing lawns in Indiana and someone has to stay home to do the work! Ha! Ha!

Saturday night was at ZeeRovers and if you likje peeling shrimp and seeing the fish brought in, you need to go there. Its just a local spot but very good food with a great veiw and a sunset because you are right on the water. Sunday night was at Sultans which is another favorite local place and its close to the airport.

I am staying for nine days this trip and I am staing at Club Arias. I went snorkling everynight and everyday so far. The water has been calm and no rain so far.

I had some cousins came in on the cruise ship yesterday so I took all 6 of them around the Island and then on a snorkle. We seen a turtle that we could pet the shell and it was very nice. We then came back to club Arias and Chef Gabriel made us several kinds of pizzas and wings and it was great!!! He does the BEST pizza on the Island by far. I then took 4 of them back to the boat and the 2 brave ones wanted to go snorkling. We seen a spotted eagle ray and several more interesting things. We even got a few lobsters so we can have a cook out. At 10 last night I took the 2 brave night snorklers back to the boat and I picked up my parents at the airport. They are in their mid 70's and have never been to Aruba. 15 years ago I took them to Cayman Islands and they seem to keep talking about that so I thought while they are still active, I need to bring them to Paradice!!! They own 2 condos in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida so they spend 6 or 7 months there so they took the direct flight from Miami on AA.

I have already met so many peop[le from the boards and I have several more lined up to meet and its a joy to meet so many nice people who keep coming back to Aruba just like me. I will keep you posted on my trip. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Have a great time, enjoy the time with your parents

Great to hear from you,enjoy the time with your parents.

kent, have a great 25th. Enjoy your time with parents

Bon Bini Bek Kent and Co... You are one of us! See you soon, Julia

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kent, have a great time while you are there.
    Nice to spend time with your folks, enjoy them !
    Keep posting. We'll be there friday hosting "Occupy Aruba" at the Renn.

Baby Beach and the Marriott Ocean Club smokey joes and happy hour by the beach
    Kent enjoy the time with your parents

Have a fabulous trip! We arrive as you are departing.
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Smile

The week is winding down and it has really been a humid week with not much wind so the ocean is calm but the bugs are worse for some reason. I picked my folks up at 10 Monday night and I took my Dad, which is 75, on a full Island helecopter tour. He saud he has never been in a helecopter in his life and that really surprised me. He couldn't believe how smooth it was.
    Tueseday night was at Barefoot. That place is Great!!
    Wednesday was at Madem Janets! That place is Great!!
    Thureseday was at Gianies Great!
    Friday was at Pizza Bobs and this is the first time they got our order right. Great!!
    Tomorrow night is our last night so we are having a cookout here at Club Arias. We went night snorkling this week and got some lobster, fish and squid so it should be a nice seafood cookout.

My Mom and Dad actually worked all week from 8 to 5 everyday. My Mom did painting here at Club Arias and my Dad built alot of shelves and stuff for all my snorkle gear. I did get them to jump in the pool tonight at 5 for the first time all week. I put a mask on my Dad and give him a water scooter and he really did well so tomorrow morning, I am going to head to the ocean and see if he is as good as he was in the pool. I need to show him the underwaters in Aruba. Sunday we all go home. BOO HOO!!! Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Sounds like you had a great week with the folks. Enjoy your remaining time in Aruba!

Dave and Jodie
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast