Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 25th trip to Aruba

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    WHAT ???? your folks are here working....kent, its their anniversary !!!!!!!!!!

My parents told me thats the only way they would come to Aruba is if they could work. Otherwise they wouldn't come. They own 2 condos in Florida and thats all they do all winter is work when they are there. If my Dad ever sits down at the pool, the people there ask him if he is feeling alright!!

They just flew home yesterday and I was suppose to go home also but my lovely wife called and said it raining at home and I can't plant trees so I might as well stay some xtra days so I will go home Wed. I will go to the Bb party tonight so hope there is alot of people there. The weather has been great but yesterday it rained a few hours and now today we have had about 3 or 4 showers. O well. It beats working at home!!!! Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

You always find a way to extend your vacation,,,great...

You are so right Dannyo. I think the toilet could run over and I would extend my stay. I guess I am HOOKED ON ARUBA!!!

Watch this video that Stuart made of Mangle Halto and you would be hooked too!!

Aruba Bob Snorkeling Mangel Halto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKqniWL3hM
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=7422
    kent's parents newspaper article

Just got back at 2 am to Indy airport and my pickup that was at a Raddison park-n-fly was broken into. They tore the door latch of and destroyed the ignition so I could not go home. I had a Tom Tom and a good shaver in there and they never took it. I looked in the glove box and here I had a spare key in there to run the truck so good thing they never looked in there. I stayed the night and had my local tow truck come to Indy ( 2 hours) and get me and the truck in the morning. I guys nobody got hurt. The Raddison said we have movie camaras on every side of the building except for that side. They also said we own the building but the airport owns the parking lot. The airport police said we patrol the lot but we are not responsible. Thats the story of my life. You pay to stay and have them keep your car but when things go wrong, nobody wants to step up to the plate.
    Last edited by kent; 11-18-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    well that just stinks!

a crummy welcome home huh?

sorry for your troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Just got back at 2 am to Indy airport and my pickup that was at a Raddison park-n-fly was broken into. They tore the door latch of and destroyed the ignition so I could not go home. I had a Tom Tom and a good shaver in there and they never took it. I looked in the glove box and here I had a spare key in there to run the truck so good thing they never looked in there. I stayed the night and had my local tow truck come to Indy ( 2 hours) and get me and the truck in the morning. I guys nobody got hurt. The Raddison said we have movie camaras on every side of the building except for that side. They also said we own the building but the airport owns the parking lot. The airport police said we patrol the lot but we are not responsible. Thats the story of my life. You pay to stay and have them keep your car but when things go wrong, nobody wants to step up to the plate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12