Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 28th Trip to Aruba with Photos

Thanks - love the pictures!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    As always enjoyed your trip report Amy (never boring)! Always love your pictures too! You have done what I've been wanting to do that is to take a " Gnome " on my trip. I think I will start shopping around for one for this November, would be fun to take different pictures with him and bring him along to different locations

We had fun with Travelocity's Gnome! We took some photos of him washing up in the surf after a hard night of Gnome parties...LOL!!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    As always enjoyed your trip report Amy (never boring)! Always love your pictures too! You have done what I've been wanting to do that is to take a " Gnome " on my trip. I think I will start shopping around for one for this November, would be fun to take different pictures with him and bring him along to different locations
    My cousin has a little Gumby. When she went to Germany, she took pictures of Gumby all over Germany. It's really funny to look at all the places where Gumby visited!
    Darlene

nice review
    tom and stanley is a great guy. hay that's leslie aka luvsun, scotts brats, sitting near tom.
    that was my first bb party, leaving june 19, may attend again?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12