Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 2nd Anniversary Trip

Bucuti Beach Club, Natural Pool, Donkey Farm, Alto Vista Chapel

2nd Anniversary Trip

The limo is coming in just 7 1/2 hours to take us to the Philly airport for our anniversary trip to Aruba. We will have been married 2 years on July 28th. Our first night dinner will be at Sunset Beach Bistro where we were married 2 years ago. We are very excited to be coming back after nearly one year. We've been to 7 Caribbean islands since then, but we always come back to Aruba. Looking forward to lunch and drinks at Bucuti tomorrow.

Aruba since 1979
    safe and fun travels and happy anniversary to you both
    enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by drtucker1 View Post
    The limo is coming in just 7 1/2 hours to take us to the Philly airport for our anniversary trip to Aruba. We will have been married 2 years on July 28th. Our first night dinner will be at Sunset Beach Bistro where we were married 2 years ago. We are very excited to be coming back after nearly one year. We've been to 7 Caribbean islands since then, but we always come back to Aruba. Looking forward to lunch and drinks at Bucuti tomorrow.

Enjoy your trip!

Just as we tried to catch some sleep, work called. My wife managed to get some sleep but I had to work to fix the mistakes of others. I am running on less than 2 hours of sleep, but we'll be boarding in just one half hour.

PSA: When you let your kids pack their own carry on, they will pack full bottles of liquids. And there were 4 of them. The whole family was still waiting at security when those of us behind them got through.

We are on the beach at Bucuti! Whoooo!

Aruba since 1979
    you have kids with you?

where are you staying?

keep the trip reports coming!!
    Quote Originally Posted by drtucker1 View Post
    Just as we tried to catch some sleep, work called. My wife managed to get some sleep but I had to work to fix the mistakes of others. I am running on less than 2 hours of sleep, but we'll be boarding in just one half hour.

PSA: When you let your kids pack their own carry on, they will pack full bottles of liquids. And there were 4 of them. The whole family was still waiting at security when those of us behind them got through.

Paula's two girls are in their early twenties. I brought them down for the wedding but the anniversaries are all us. We have a Tara Penthouse at Bucuti. It's the bomb. Anniversary dinner tonight at Sunset Beach Bistro. We were married there at the Divi Phoenix two years ago today.

Duty Free at the airport had no Havana Club or local rums. We hit Ling and Sons on the way and got both. Does anyone know the rums available in Duty Free in the US terminal? I did not pay much attention last year once we got checked in.

That PSA rant was for the family in front of us in Philly.

Happy Anniversary!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast