Aruba Beach

Thread: 3 weeks of off and on rain....

3 weeks of off and on rain....

okay, so back in states and back to work.....sorry I didn't post while in aruba but didnt bring laptpop and blackberry to small to type a long message on...but here is a quick synopsis

day 1 rain and mosquito bites...day 2 rain and mosquito bites....day 3 rain and mosquito bites...I think you all get the pictures !!!

however, we did have a few days without rain, or at least enough of the day without that we were able to go out on depalm pleasure, go snorkeling, ride out to natural bridge, enjoy Madam Janettes, get a tan...

we did not go out to dinner much, did go to MJ's, Peanuts, Texas de Brazil and PriceSmart for PIzza....stopped at a few local bars to have Balashi and Pestachi but that was about it. Food was great at all of the above places...have to try somewhere new next year. kept saying we were going to try marina pirata but never got around to it.

it was a long 3 weeks, but all in all we had a blast..think we drink enough capt morgan and ate enough jello shots to keep my blood thin for at least another month or 2 !!!!!

one thing you notice with all that rain....every thing is SO SO green....flowers everywhere...the island was beautiful....cant wait to go back

so that was my 3 wks in a nutshell....oh, was going to bring back a dog, but Kathy adopted him out day before I got there and so I did not check with her about getting another, partly due to my Dh threatening to disown me....Oh well, maybe we can sneak one up for xmas....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Gosh the time went so quick Happy to hear you are back safe and sound and ready to look forward to a drier year in 2011. No diving?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome home..........sorry to hear your weather was not delightful.

thanks....no diving, just some snorkeling...still not keen on going out with folks I don't know....weenie me....
    yea, the rain was a bummer, but on the up side I bonded with Capt Morgan and now feel like a part of the family...teeheehee....
    Lisa, yea hopefully 2011 will be a drier year. If not we will just go with the flow !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Hello Dana, Capt Diet is my drink. Did you pick up some at the grocery store to have for your room? How much did it cost at the bars? Thanks!