Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 40th trip to Aruba!!

40th trip to Aruba!!

Now I have been going to Aruba for 20 years now but just got back from my 40th trip. My daughter, Kyra is 21 so she and I went to Aruba mid June and took a 20 day dive trip to Curacao and Bonaire. Then on July 6th we returned to Aruba and just got home a few days ago. This trip we did a lot of diving for lionfish and probably killed about 1500 lionfish between the 3 Islands. I got the pleasure to clean all of them. Kyra ate lionfish at least every other day and most times, every day. She LOVES to eat lionfish. We did freeze a lot of them and brought them back home to Indiana. So we did our fair share of cooking out instead of eating out. I did manage to eat at Pizza Bobs a few times. Sultans about 4 times, which is my favorite. Texas Brazil a few times with friends. Since I am a resident, I can get 50% off for up to 10 people. You have to go Sat or Sunday for that price. Ate at Bingos and also LaGrange. The Hickory Smokehouse is very good and you can't miss out on Scotts Brats!!! They are KILLER!!!!!!!!
    The weather was very dry at the beginning but towards the end, a lot of rain during the night or early morning. I can't wait for my 41st trip Nov 11th. It can't come soon enough.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Ecellent!
    Glad you had a nice long trip Kent you deserve​ it..

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kent along with Bully are our official Ambassadors. It's not Aruba unless you see them both... Oh wait, gotta add Scott's Brats to that too!

Aruba since 1979
    excellent
    thanks for sharing.
    hope to see you in November.

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    I can't wait for my 41st trip Nov 11th. It can't come soon enough.
    Kent....it might be time to start calling Aruba home and change your approach to: "I'm leaving for the States for trip 41"!

Until then.....we'll likely see you at Arias during your trip 41 and our, by comparison, humble little trip 19.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Kent along with Bully are our official Ambassadors. It's not Aruba unless you see them both... Oh wait, gotta add Scott's Brats to that too!
    Kent, Bully, Scott, Leslie, Hubert, Linda, Liliana, Tino, Frans, Brian, Melushka, Vanie, Joseph, Valerie, Raffi, Magdeth, Leidy, Ina, Rigo.....and the list goes on.....

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Kent, Bully, Scott, Leslie, Hubert, Linda, Liliana, Tino, Frans, Brian, Melushka, Vanie, Joseph, Valerie, Raffi, Magdeth, Leidy, Ina, Rigo.....and the list goes on.....
    Raffi at Blue Bar? He's not there anymore.

Kent, maybe since you are a resident , you can help this person with some info

Getting Permanent Residence Permit without buying a house

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    Raffi at Blue Bar? He's not there anymore.
    That would be the same Raffi.....not certain where he might be now if he's not at the Blue Bar. He was originally at the high rises.....we'll be looking for him in a few weeks.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    That would be the same Raffi.....not certain where he might be now if he's not at the Blue Bar. He was originally at the high rises.....we'll be looking for him in a few weeks.
    Raffi left Blue Bar last Sept. He moved to Iowa (yup Iowa) with his wife who is from Iowa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast