Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5/7-5/17 Trip Report and Photos...

So you think a couple of weeks before would be ok....We may try that this trip as we are going to be in aruba for about 12 days.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    So you think a couple of weeks before would be ok....We may try that this trip as we are going to be in aruba for about 12 days.
    Yeah, I was watching fares for about a month or two prior to our trip and they never started to go up until about 2 weeks before our trip. I wasn't sure when to book or what day we wanted to go (couldn't make a decision - LOL!) so I just kept watching. Then at the last minute we found out our friends from Holland were going to be there and we booked our flights only 2 days in advance (but I wouldn't wait that long - we BARELY got the cheap fare.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Amy, can't wait to hear about your day trip -- do you mind if I ask how expensive the flight was? Something we too have thought about doing!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Amy, can't wait to hear about your day trip -- do you mind if I ask how expensive the flight was? Something we too have thought about doing!!!!!!!
    The flight was about $115/person RT. BUT....you do also have to pay departure taxes at the airport on both leaving Aruba and leaving Curacao. Those ran about $32/person each way so add another $64/person onto the $115 airfaire.

It was a fun day to try something new and do exploring on a new island. And I loved how quick the flight was...you're up...and then you're down. LOL!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Sounds, like a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123