Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5th report, I can't believe I am still in Aruba!

cloudy all morning but beautiful this afternoon.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........
    Randi,

I think its funny that your in aruba and still find time to post things on this site.. It makes me think of the time I bought my daughter with me and she was as Happy as a clam when she found her way to the computer lounge. I couldn't believe it, I said "look at her she's in Aruba and she just cant wait to get on that computer.. I actually enjoy my time away from the computer, and the phone.. But its nice that someone is actually there giving us updates.. I usually call my friend Alicia at the Tamarijn and get the scoop...

Thanks and Have a great time.. Aruba is Gorgeous and I'll never forget the first time I saw that ocean.. Its nice to bring someone new with you, I like to hear all the nice things that people have to say about it..

Becky

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........
    I forgot the (r)n in brought, I hate it when that happens.. Up above

Quote Originally Posted by beckybnott View Post
    Randi,

I think its funny that your in aruba and still find time to post things on this site.. It makes me think of the time I bought my daughter with me and she was as Happy as a clam when she found her way to the computer lounge. I couldn't believe it, I said "look at her she's in Aruba and she just cant wait to get on that computer.. I actually enjoy my time away from the computer, and the phone.. But its nice that someone is actually there giving us updates.. I usually call my friend Alicia at the Tamarijn and get the scoop...

Thanks and Have a great time.. Aruba is Gorgeous and I'll never forget the first time I saw that ocean.. Its nice to bring someone new with you, I like to hear all the nice things that people have to say about it..

Becky
    It is always fun to report on what's going on. Don't always have the time to do so but this week I am having a different experience with three teenage boys and DH is back home. Tend to have a little more free time to do this. Will be home on Friday so I guess I will be able to do my final report then.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Randi, enjoy your last few days.

final report

Randi,

Friday is coming near. Usually after Im there almost three weeks, Im ready to go home, but when the last day gets there, I say I could stay alittle bit longer..

Do you happen to know what the water Tempature is????

Becky Have Fun Lucky

don't know temperature but it is warm, warmer than in Feb. It has been really, really hot so the water can feel cool at times but it really isn't.

Randi,
    It sounds like your having a great time I can't wait to get there! What are they prediciting for the weather the rest of the week?

Have no idea about weather predictions for the week. The locals tend to look at the ocean for their directives and it is calm once again. Today (8am) it is sunny with some clouds but not extreme sunshine. As most of you regular Aruba goers know, weather changes can happen pretty fast.

Love your reports, Randi! Enjoy!!!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12