Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Ace trip 11/22 to 11/27

Yes if I was going solo again, I would stay there but probably not with someone else. I like a lot of space when there is more people sharing a room.

We stay at MVC every year for two weeks. Glad you enjoyed your stay and would go back. It actually is mentioned in Frommer's Caribbean as an excellent budget hotel. I know what you mean about the pool, but the beach is so beautiful it doesn't seem to matter. Agree that Tulip is very good and reasonable too.

I'm thinking of going again next year in September for 7 nights or if not Thanks Giving again. The Manager Christine was very nice and helpful as well as all the staff at the bar restuarant. You don't even need to pack that many clothes with the washer and dryer there. I packed very little for a 5 night trip. I saw a microwaive in the wash room but i wasn't sure if that was for cleaning staff or anybody can use it. I would of bought a Pizza at Pizza Bob the first night and saved the left overs for lunch but since there was no microwaive in the room I didn't want to eat cold pizza. However, at home i have eaten cold pizza the next day and it has been good. :>)

Sounds like a nice Relaxing trip Ace, thanks for sharing. Thanks for the heads up about leavig earlier for the airport too.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

I love every of your posts Ace, it's easy to read and turns me in good mood everytime.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234