Aruba Beach
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Act1966 - November 2016

Ooh. Yes. Amuse. Forgot about the new location. Hmmmm.

Where you go I hope it is the best time ever.....
    My two fur babies attack me every morning when I get home from work.. act like they haven't seen me in yrs.. yet they were asleep all night.

Day 12

Another day, another Kooyman visit... we're on the hunt for parking blocks/curbs (like in parking lots) as the end of our parking pads have about a two foot drop. We can just see the in-laws going over the edge... on many levels. We may be visiting a cement factory down near the airport - the excitement never stops...

The roundabouts are getting their full Xmas on. Nothing says "Christmas in Aruba" like a white-tire-snowman.

Back to The Manse for a looooong afternoon in the pool. We're getting close to the end of our trip so pool and sun time are going to far outweigh searching hardware stores.

Dinner in and we're obsessed with a Norwegian Netflix series called "Eyewitness" so watched an episode of that and then off to bed.

I'll flatline if I get more relaxed!
    Last edited by act1966; 11-24-2016 at 09:16 AM. Reason: I over parenthesised

Such a busy trip, the joys of ownership. Glad your priorities have left time for the pool. Are you planning on trying a Thanksgiving dinner somewhere today?

Just catching up with your trip. Happy belated 50th. The limo ride...amazing! We enjoy your visions of all of the restaurants we don't get to go to. Enjoy the rest of your stay!

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Such a busy trip, the joys of ownership. Glad your priorities have left time for the pool. Are you planning on trying a Thanksgiving dinner somewhere today?
    We haven't made any plans but maybe we'll stumble into a turkey dinner...?

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Just catching up with your trip. Happy belated 50th. The limo ride...amazing! We enjoy your visions of all of the restaurants we don't get to go to. Enjoy the rest of your stay!
    Thanks, schexc.

Aruba since 1979
    enjoying your stories!
    i am envisioning your inlaws going "over the edge", and i say with a bit of shame, i am smiling.
    my husband hung a tennis ball from the ceiling in our garage so that when the ball hits the windshield we know to "stop"
    maybe orange cones will be ok as a temporary fix for their guide to stop.

enjoy!

Thank you for sharing your vacation with us...
    As for a turkey dinner if ya were closer you can come here. Way too much food..

Day 13 and 14

Ugh. We're sick! The Spouse, The Neighbour and I all caught some twenty-four hour bug.

Not happy.

But we got through it and made it to "Wilhelmina's" for dinner last night. Great, as usual.

Getting ready to head back.

In a weird way, being sick made The Manse feel more like home. Nothing glamourous going on so we just hunkered down and rode it out.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast