Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By cindyo
  • 1 Post By cindyo

Thread: Amazing Day with Sunrise Tours

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Amazing Day with Sunrise Tours

All six of us were picked up at 8 am for our Non Sunrise tour( to early for us)

Arias picked us up, and he is quite the character. This is our second trip with him. Funny thing last year on this exact date was the first time we went. For those of you that know his gig his Bed and Breakfast( Club Arias) is where he runs his many businesses out of.
    we had a private tour with a nice young man, Nevin, who works for Arias. Nevin bought his cousin along for the ride/tour as he had just arrived in Aruba from Holland. We took our 2 vehicles, 1 for Rob and I and 1 for all the kids.
    We visited ; Natural pool, 2 caves, the fish pedi place, Boca Grande, pet cemetery, some blow hole with stairs in it, Boca Grande to see kite surfers, Baby Beach and lastly feed some donkeys outside baby beach area.
    We had a freaking blast. The kids( niece and nephew) loved driving the gator and loved the scenery.
    After the tour we had pizza and wings back at his place.
    Ran into Kent's daughter and asked her where her dad was. We did get to see him after our tour returned and met and met his wife also. Nice to see him too!!! He's located within Arias' compound and has quite a big area for all his equipment. Sounds like he and Stuart are doing great.
    we were driven back by the young man named Nevin who had taken us out.

All in all a great day!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amazing Day with Sunrise Tours-image.jpg   Amazing Day with Sunrise Tours-image.jpg   Amazing Day with Sunrise Tours-image.jpg   Amazing Day with Sunrise Tours-image.jpg  

Last edited by cindyo; 12-30-2015 at 12:17 AM.

Sounds like a fun filled day! How was the fish pedi?

The baby fish (tilapia, yes, told to us by park ranger) were gentile. The big ones, 3-4" long, were not.
    They let us stay there as long as we wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Sounds like a fun filled day! How was the fish pedi?

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    The baby fish (tilapia, yes, told to us by park ranger) were gentile. The big ones, 3-4" long, were not.
    They let us stay there as long as we wanted.
    Did the park ranger stay the whole time? We kind of felt like he was rushing us out of there. I'm wondering if it was different since you were on the tour. Next time I will ask to stay longer.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

No, park ranger told us to stay as long as we'd like
    baby goats came over to us
    some little boy was in the big pool area walking around

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Did the park ranger stay the whole time? We kind of felt like he was rushing us out of there. I'm wondering if it was different since you were on the tour. Next time I will ask to stay longer.