Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam Manor 9/17-10/4 - lots of PHOTOS!

Amsterdam Manor 9/17-10/4 - lots of PHOTOS!

Finally got it done!

Here's the link to my trip report and photos:

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/trip-reports/2009/amy_mike

If you click on the first photo in the trip report it will make them larger and turns it into a slide show.

~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Loved it!

Maybe my computer, but I couldn't get the photos to work. First half they opened at the top of my monitor but half off the screen. Bottom half, clicked on the photo and nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Loved it!

Maybe my computer, but I couldn't get the photos to work. First half they opened at the top of my monitor but half off the screen. Bottom half, clicked on the photo and nothing happened.

You have to start with the very first photo and then just keep clicking "next". I know...I like the old way better....maybe I'll ask Melvin to change it.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Okay just tried that. It may be just my computer, but even clicking on the first photo, the slideshow moves to the top of my monitor screen and I only see the bottom third of the photo. Tried full screen and the slideshow did not move but I was able to see about half the photo instead of only a third.

Enjoyed the report and loved the pictures.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

No, it's not your computer - mine is the same way.

You have to have your scroll bar at the very top...then click on whatever you can see of the first photo and you should be able to see everything.

This is too much of a pain...I'm going to ask Melvin to change it back to the old way where you could click on any photo you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    You have to have your scroll bar at the very top...then click on whatever you can see of the first photo and you should be able to see everything.
    THAT worked! Back to viewing your photos!

Aruba since 1979
    Awesome report Amy!
    thanks
    andrea

You know the photo of the kitties lounging in the shade is closest to my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    You know the photo of the kitties lounging in the shade is closest to my heart.
    She was at the ranch where we went riding. She was such a sweet cat and her kittens would play with anything that moved. The owner of the ranch told us he loves having the cats around because they keep the mice away from the horse feed but....there is now getting to be a population of boa constrictors on the island and they are killing his cats. Apparently someone let some boas loose in the cunucu a few years ago and they have multiplied. They're still trying to figure out a way to get rid of the boas.

Andrea - this is my "pal" that gave me quite the ride! LOL!! He was a good horse...he just wore me out!

Last edited by ~Amy~; 10-28-2009 at 09:54 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast