Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amsterdam Manor Trip Report with Photos

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Hey ~amy~ you didn't mention you met us...cindy and rob....its ok, we just chuckled over it...
    Oh, crap!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what happens when I don't write my reports right away....I forget....

And I know exactly where it should be in the report, too....it was right after we had dinner at Salt & Pepper and we were heading over to Rembrandt's to meet Christian.....there on the street doing a little shopping were CindyO and RobO! It was great running into you! You know what I liked best about that night? You and your family were all together just walking in Aruba and everyone was having so much fun - it just looked like a great time. It just put a big smile on my face to see such a happy family!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ralph View Post
    amy
    nice report. I have been staying at Hyatt HR for past 8 trips and Katherine and I are considering the DIVI LR for family (3 young children included) I have always been interested in AM but have been reluctant to try because of the road crossing from facility to beach. I thought it would be difficult to perform the pool to beach dance with the kids.

Any thoughts? How is the AM for kids? is it mostly couples/adults?

Ralph
    Are you thinking the all-inclusive Divi? I think with 3 young kids the Divi might be easier. I don't see too many kids at Amsterdam Manor - sometimes there are a few at the pool but their pool isn't very big (I know how kids like pools over beaches most of the time) and it's pretty quiet at the resort at night.

When I do see families there with small kids it's mostly Dutch families. They like having the bigger 2 bedroom/2 bath rooms with the kitchens for their families so they don't have to eat out every night.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Jarubian View Post
    Great report as always Amy. I would love to meet in September I will be there from 23 Sep to Oct 6, and staying at the Radisson. Lets talk closer to the departure.
    Sounds like a plan to me! Maybe at the Monday BB party at Amsterdam Manor or a couple of drinks at the Bugaloe!

Amy your review was great, beautiful pictures. Now I'm really sure I made the correct choice with AM. I can't wait
    Next Aruba trip in

Thanks for the info on the reservations. I think we will still make them being there are five of us and we need a bigger table.

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.

Hi Amy!

I found you! How about that! I lost my user name and password and had not posted here in almost 2 years. But I of course remember you and that you are there when we stay in September.

Great trip report! Can you PM me?

Thanks!

PM is on its way............

Hey Amy not for nothing but I like the way you pasck out your frig. Nice and neat, bottles placed nicely.

I think I have OCD sometimes with certain things. I'll take a soda or bottle of water out of the frig and it gets replaced and rotated with a new one.

I'll read the report now I always scan pics first.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Hey Amy not for nothing but I like the way you pasck out your frig. Nice and neat, bottles placed nicely.

I think I have OCD sometimes with certain things. I'll take a soda or bottle of water out of the frig and it gets replaced and rotated with a new one.

I'll read the report now I always scan pics first.
    I have OCD with certain things, too ....I like my Aruba frig neat with my beer bottles and my wine/champagne bottles on the door....and replaced as we drink them.

Amy, Great trip report....glad you had a wonderful time.....can not wait for November to have our own great time!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12