Aruba Beach

Thread: Another amazing trip

Another amazing trip

It is hard to believe that just last week we were in Aruba. There is something magical about the island, I cannot put my finger on it. We will be back in 2011 for our 5th visit and counting down the days.

I did site inspections at 4 hotels: Radisson, Occidental, Marriott, Tamarijn and Divi Beach. This was set up with the Aruba Tourism Board and they did a fantastic job. Since I am specializing in Aruba travel, I felt that it was time to see some of the hotels. I loved different things about each of them, if only I could combine all the aspects I loved and make one hotel! I was really surprised that the Occidental and Divi Beach were sold out during what is normally considered a slow month. But great for them!

If anyone ever thinks twice about visiting Aruba, don't! It is an incredible vacation destination.

We agree with your advise to other travelers to not think twice. My wife and I visited twice this year and are planning at least one trip next. We love the island so much we have 3 timeshare weeks at the Marriott Surf Club and Ocean Club....which family members love to share!!