Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apr 23 - May 3 2008 Lacabana Brc

I really like the Mattress tab!!!!!!

Great report AJ....Welcome home!!!!!!

I love the whole island, so it's hard to choose, but if I have to then I would say baby beach & the natural bridge area

Thank YOU!

You gave lots of great information, specifically about the LaCabana BRC. This is were we have our timeshare and where we will be headed in 45 days. I was not sure exactly what area they were going to start the renovations, but thanks to your report now I know for sure. My husband said this was where they would start based on the information provided on the map. Are the renovations creating issues elsewhere in the resort? Recently we received a bulletin in the mail regarding the planned renovations and it also mentioned changing the elevators and the cooing system. Has this started also? Oh, one more thing, the bulletin also mentioned new mattresses. Have they changed the mattresses yet? I hope so, because although I love LaCabana the old beds bothered my back! Thanks in advance for your anticipated replies.

Aruba since 1979
    issues that i have seen created as a result of shutting down that wing is PARKING

the lot along side the access road between lacabana and paradise beach villas is blocked off due to construction equipment.

the small parking lot in the little alcove area (near the maintenance building ) is also closed.

therefore, parking in the main lot is a tough to find.

no clue on elevators and cooling.
    the mattresses are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
    You gave lots of great information, specifically about the LaCabana BRC. This is were we have our timeshare and where we will be headed in 45 days. I was not sure exactly what area they were going to start the renovations, but thanks to your report now I know for sure. My husband said this was where they would start based on the information provided on the map. Are the renovations creating issues elsewhere in the resort? Recently we received a bulletin in the mail regarding the planned renovations and it also mentioned changing the elevators and the cooing system. Has this started also? Oh, one more thing, the bulletin also mentioned new mattresses. Have they changed the mattresses yet? I hope so, because although I love LaCabana the old beds bothered my back! Thanks in advance for your anticipated replies.

Where is the best place to find re-sales for La Cabana?

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.lacabanabrc.com/bb/resalesbrc/

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Where is the best place to find re-sales for La Cabana?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Bulletin Board Get togethersWe were to have gone over to the Amsterdam Manor on the 28th to meet Amy, but prior to us leaving we got the call of Joe's passing and did not feel much like socializing. I hope that Amy is not miffed that we did not show. I did leave word at AM for her.

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to see you and Paul!!! But I certainly understand the circumstances and I wouldn't have been in a social/party type mood either. Hopefully, we'll see each other next time we're there at the same time.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    amy were u driving a silver optima rental? tag #.... v16something?

i left a note under your wiper one morning when i was out for a walk
    it had my cell # on it

hahaha it was probably someone else's vehicle.

we were sorry that we missed you. we were not real good company that night.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I'm so sorry I wasn't able to see you and Paul!!! But I certainly understand the circumstances and I wouldn't have been in a social/party type mood either. Hopefully, we'll see each other next time we're there at the same time.

I was! It was a silver Optima rental and I think my license # was V-1620. There was something under my wiper one night when I was leaving for dinner but it was just an ad. Unless....did you write your number on the back of an ad? I didn't look at it that closely.

It had to have been my car - I was usually parked close to the entryway at AMBR almost every day.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    i put a yellow post it note on the windshield, under your wiper giving my phone # and room number at lacab

about 4 or 5 cars to the right of the AMBR entryway.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I was! It was a silver Optima rental and I think my license # was V-1620. There was something under my wiper one night when I was leaving for dinner but it was just an ad. Unless....did you write your number on the back of an ad? I didn't look at it that closely.

It had to have been my car - I was usually parked close to the entryway at AMBR almost every day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast