Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Arrived yesterday 9/25 The O's are back in town...

At least they're young enough to recover. If it was me I'd be putting Jolly Pirates on hold until the next day. At my age I don't think the head and stomach could recover fast enough
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Red Fish is our our list for next trip for the first time. Hope you enjoy it...
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Glad to hear that you are having such a great time. Rob's pub crawl speech sounds similar to the ones that I used to give my kids. Good job, Rob! So many kids go off blindly, with never a thought about their safety. We've been wanting to try Arubaville, but the taxi fare has kept us from venturing out there. We've picked up an extra week at Renaissance this year to extend our trip, so we are considering adding it on to our list from there. I'm guessing that the cab fare will be fairly lower from there. I'm glad to hear that Bully is making the Boston trip. I know that he was planning a trip with his lottery winnings. That is so great. Enjoy your day with the tired girls and dinner tonight at Red Fish.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Updates from the O's

Well it seems like to much fun was had on the pub crawl. It was essentially the same as the kukukonuku( sp?) 5 bars, a shot a bar with those necklace shot glasses. They had a blast.
    SO, as I suspected they couldn't make the JP boat at 1:30, so we moved it to this Tuesday.
    The girls hung at the adult pool in the shade most of the afternoon. We spent half of the day on the beach at our palapa and a few hours in the lazy river. Little issue in the river here....
    Dont get me wrong here, but I do have a huge problem with idiots who bring speakers, good size speakers in the pool in their floats( yes you read this correct) to play music. WTH? They are also having a sing along floating down the way river... Street light people up and down the Blvd....What are you kidding me? Next will be kareoke. Just not necessary !!

ok Cindy calm down...
    Evening...
    Drinks with it's the girls at Mulligans and then dropped them off at JHYees for dinner( vegan food) and we met Bully and Judella for dinner at RED FISH. Enjoyed our evening and dinner. This is Bully's fav restaurant.

We went back to Surf to watch the eclipse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arrived yesterday 9/25 The O's are back in town...-image.jpg   Arrived yesterday 9/25 The O's are back in town...-image.jpg   Arrived yesterday 9/25 The O's are back in town...-image.jpg  

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Thanks for the smiles and updates, Cindy!

Sounds like another great day in paradise! J.H.Yees seems to be a very nice restaurant. Is your daughter vegan, too?

And thanks for the pictures! But: do they resemble the girls state of mind after their bar brown? On the side, on the head, upside down! LOL

How was the eclipse watch in Aruba? Did the moon seem large? I watched it here as well and took lots of pics.

Continue to enjoy your stay on our island and thanks for taking the time to keep us in the loop!

Nice pics... Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arrived yesterday 9/25 The O's are back in town...-111.jpg   Arrived yesterday 9/25 The O's are back in town...-222.jpg   Arrived yesterday 9/25 The O's are back in town...-333.jpg  
    Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Is your daughter vegan, too?
    Absolutely not.....and she tolerates her friend's choice of diet but eats what she likes.

i don't want this to go off topic and become a vegan thread, I'll just say that there are some things i don't (and don't care to) understand. A medical reason would be the only logic IMO, but that isn't the case here.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Heading to Renaissance today

We got a room at the suites for over night for the girls today.
    That gives us 4 passes to the private island! YES!

its Jens friend Dianna who hadn't seen this so it'll be fun for them.

Tonights dinner reservation ...... QUINTA DEL CARMEN!
    Who knows where the chicks will eat. Plenty of bars, restaurants and stores to choose from.
    They're leaving Wednesday afternoon.

Aruba since 1979
    thank you for sharing your adventures.

red fish is an excellent choice for fish lovers!

you folks had great company

enjoy your time at the Ren and tell Rob thank you for the favor.
    Much appreciated.

Looking forward to another chapter

Looking forward to your QDC review!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast