Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Aruba 2014

Aruba since 1979
    safe and easy travels home tomorrow walt.

Happy belated b-day. What an awesome place to celebrate.

For years BK (before kids) we would go to Aruba for my birthday in February. They were great celebrations!

Thank you Andrea!

Yesterday was that last get all of the sun, pool, beach you can day. For dinner Barefoot won out and let me tell you it was awesome. I had wanted to go there in the past, but never found the time. You guys know how it is, so many restaurants, so little time. But this year we found the time and the occasion to celebrate and we went for it. It was wonderful. We were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived. SIL had the “Romance of the Sea” and enjoyed everything except she thought the mahi was a bit dry. DW had the “Grouper Romana” and was very pleased. I had the “Shellfish Trio” and couldn’t have been happier with the presentation or the taste. They brought out a small birthday cake with a sparkler to celebrate the occasion and we were very satisfied with the overall experience and the food. After returning to the Surf Club we walked down to have a drink and say our goodbyes to the staff at MooMba. Over the past two weeks we became regulars, or as regular as one can be in a short two weeks and really enjoyed ourselves there. They all wished us well and said we would meet again in a year or so. This morning I got up and took SIL to the airport for her early morning flight. Our flight is the late afternoon flight to Charlotte, then one more short flight home. We hope to be at our house by midnight and back in our own bed. In all this has been another great trip for us and we look forward to many more. Thanks for letting me share it with you.

Aruba since 1979
    thank you walt for sharing with us

safe flights!

Thank you so much for sharing!! Happy birthday!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234