Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By OneHappyTraveler
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Aruba addict

Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach

Aruba addict

So we're back from another wonderful trip... i have to admit I'm addicted to Aruba like many others......the problem is I pass it along to others....about 4 years ago my friend & his family came with us to Aruba....they used 1 of our timeshares & after being there for a couple of days they bought their own ...well this year my friend brought his sister & brother in-law a couple of days after we got back they found a good deal on a timeshare and have now bought one of their own.....LOL I can't seem to stop myself.....please someone helppppp where is the next AA (Aruba Addicts) meeting Diane

Aruba since 1979
    hahahaha
    the aruba addict meeting is HERE 24/7

welcome home
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHappyTraveler View Post
    So we're back from another wonderful trip... i have to admit I'm addicted to Aruba like many others......the problem is I pass it along to others....about 4 years ago my friend & his family came with us to Aruba....they used 1 of our timeshares & after being there for a couple of days they bought their own ...well this year my friend brought his sister & brother in-law a couple of days after we got back they found a good deal on a timeshare and have now bought one of their own.....LOL I can't seem to stop myself.....please someone helppppp where is the next AA (Aruba Addicts) meeting Diane

Palm Beach!!!Oh, and the airport but only when I'm arriving:)
    I am definitely an arubaholic myself! It can borderline obsessive sometimes! But I guess there's worse addictions!

Sad

Its Sad I cant wait to live in Aruba full time .I know we go for a month at a time now but I do get very unhappy when its time to come home !!and I miss my Aruban freinds we email but I still miss them. Aruba The Happy Island . Yes it is...Dushi