Aruba Beach
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Aruba Trip Nov 1-15 andrea/paul

Aruba since 1979
    i know
    i am beside myself

still sipping gatorade.

i have this unbelievable craving for salt.
    so i googled it. = dehydration

more gatorade...forcing myself

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    That's all gotta be really depressing..... Sincerely hope you start feeling better. I know how much you were looking forward to this trip and the G'kids.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Feeling so bad for you Andrea, it just isn't fair Maybe some ginger ale or ginger snaps if they can be found. Praying you get strength and wake up a new woman tomorrow (as far as feeling better goes) we would never actually want you to change

Oh man what a bummer! I hope it goes away soon. You still have MJs, Gostoso and Paul birthday dinner to look forward to.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I definitely vote for ginger ale if your stomach is upset, not for the dehydration. for that, I think you are right with the gatorade. I'm wondering if the sandwiches you had that day, if they had some kind of dressing or condiment on it and it was hot out, they could have done that to you guys.

also, I know you are using the mio device. I've been trying to get on their website and it keeps saying server down. you get the main page and then anything you click on like "contact us" so i can see their locations and hours is "server url can not be found". they are still in Aruba, right, lol????

You seem to be on the up and up as you've been out and about to a few places and not confined to your bed. Hope that you're back to 100% by the time your son, daughter-in-law and grand kids arrive.

Hoping today is a complete change and you wake up feeling well!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Andrea, I just sent you another pm
    Last edited by hatteras; 11-07-2016 at 08:30 AM. Reason: typo

Aruba since 1979
    Sticking with Gatorade and ginger beer.
    Mio is open
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I definitely vote for ginger ale if your stomach is upset, not for the dehydration. for that, I think you are right with the gatorade. I'm wondering if the sandwiches you had that day, if they had some kind of dressing or condiment on it and it was hot out, they could have done that to you guys.

also, I know you are using the mio device. I've been trying to get on their website and it keeps saying server down. you get the main page and then anything you click on like "contact us" so i can see their locations and hours is "server url can not be found". they are still in Aruba, right, lol????

I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY and my parents swore by ginger ale or 7 up when I had the flu but I moved to the south (Mobile AL) for a few years and they swore by coke. I was so sick the first year with the change in climate, I am now a believer in coke. Small sips with lots of ice and it does wonders. I really hope you get to feeling better Andrea. It is a bummer to plan all this time and to get there and be sick. Good vibes coming your way!

I too believe in the good ole fashion coke syrup. Remember my grandmother used to give me it when I had a belly ache.
    Just get better.. you got the your favorite boys visiting you tomorrow.. (dil too)

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast