Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ArubaMArk's November 20-27 trip Report

Same here, thank for the trip report Mark.

Nice to hear of your experiences... the kids grow up so fast- before you know it!! When our kids were little we used to bring their "Game Boys" (remember those?) and we used them for keeping the boys entertained before and after meals. We also would go to dinner early as not to disturb others and also they were hungry.

It is also very tiring going out for dinner every night with little ones so we (also) went out on a limited number of nights. Thank goodness for a few of the wonderful babysitters we found so we could have a few nights off! Now, they love coming out for dinner with us and of course it is 5 ADULTS for us to pay for!! Oh well, we love having them and just want them to keep coming with us.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Palm Beach, The Marriotts lazy river
    thanks for a great report.. and nice to know that you realize people that arent'' there with their children don't want to listen to someone else's child acting up....Thanks.....your a great will get another year or two...I promise.....and chase will love going out to dinner... then your bill will be much higher.

Ren Island
    I will finally be posting some pics this week from our Nov trip in my gallery, I will let you know when it has been completed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12