Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Arubamark's post trip report!!!!

  1. #11
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Arubamark,
    First...great report, that you took the time to sit and go over your vacation for us is awesome...
    Second....does "flight of ideas" mean anything to you???? Just kidding it's the nurse in me...(the one that spent 3 years working in a psych unit)...LOL !!! No offense meant though, just pulling your chain...
    I am going in a few days and will try to give as good a report as you...but if you've paid any attention to my posts you will see I have a tendancy to ramble...sort of like now....!!!
    Sorry I'm a little slow this am. What does that mean? I have no problem with getting ripped here and there.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Great report Mark.

  3. #13
    Senior Member danadog56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    everywhere and anywhere
    Posts
    2,798
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Sorry I'm a little slow this am. What does that mean? I have no problem with getting ripped here and there.
    Sorry Mark, I was just joking...flight of ideas is when people have a tendancy to go from one story to another with no predictable rhyme or reason....your post was great, I was just teasing because of the length.....sortof...LOL!!!!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

  4. #14
    Senior Member danadog56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    everywhere and anywhere
    Posts
    2,798
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Michelle....we'll be looking forward to your report too....have a great time!
    rob o...thanks, can't wait to get there....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

  5. #15
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Sorry Mark, I was just joking...flight of ideas is when people have a tendancy to go from one story to another with no predictable rhyme or reason....your post was great, I was just teasing because of the length.....sortof...LOL!!!!!!!

    lol no prob and thx. I knew this would happen becasue I would get a little done each day for a few days. I never really read back at what I had already, just being lazy. It's all good. Thanks for the nice words, I hope you enjoyed it! Pics will be coming soon!

  6. #16
    Senior Member KATH2ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Radisson, Gilligans
    Posts
    975
    Marc,

    great report, thanks again for taking the time. seems like you had a nice time, but also see how you're looking forward to April ( can't say I blame you ). I also leave at of Newark, is it a big pain ? I flew internationally once before to Mexico, but can't remember a thing, this time going with DH who hates to fly to start with. We also are flying continental, funny but I also am having Bully pick us us ( unfortunately didn't reserve the Bulashis - although I never had one of those either, kind of like a beer, yes ? ), looking forward to it all. Can't decide if the first night should be Bucaneer or Casa Tua, we are at the Radisson. I know what you mean about that calling home thing, I rented one of the cell phones (fastphone), need to stay in touch with my daughter, hope this works out with Cost, have a Verizon wireless , heard they are very expensive to use, that is why i went with a rental. Anyway, thanks for all you info. I will have to have pen and pad as you to remember everything.

  7. #17
    Senior Member DaveNJodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Renaissance Island Baby Beach
    Age
    50
    Posts
    179
    Great report...thanks for all the Renaissance info! Glad to hear the private island made out pretty well. Sorry about the stress levels over the course of your time there - don't need that getting in the way of your R&R. Thanks again,

    Dave and Jodie
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

  8. #18
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    Marc,

    great report, thanks again for taking the time. seems like you had a nice time, but also see how you're looking forward to April ( can't say I blame you ). I also leave at of Newark, is it a big pain ? I flew internationally once before to Mexico, but can't remember a thing, this time going with DH who hates to fly to start with. We also are flying continental, funny but I also am having Bully pick us us ( unfortunately didn't reserve the Bulashis - although I never had one of those either, kind of like a beer, yes ? ), looking forward to it all. Can't decide if the first night should be Bucaneer or Casa Tua, we are at the Radisson. I know what you mean about that calling home thing, I rented one of the cell phones (fastphone), need to stay in touch with my daughter, hope this works out with Cost, have a Verizon wireless , heard they are very expensive to use, that is why i went with a rental. Anyway, thanks for all you info. I will have to have pen and pad as you to remember everything.
    Hi - No pad and pen hear, no time for that! Just replay your vaction in your head when you get back. We never had an issue flying out of Newark you should be fine just give yourself enough time. I'm glad you got Bully, please tell him Arubamark and his family says hello! You can still email him and request a few Balashis. Balashi is the beer of Aruba, the brew it on the island, it is very good considering the high water quality on the island, Give it a shot. Do the Bucaneer on your first night. Tell them Arubamark sent you! Enjoy your trip!!!

  9. #19
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveNJodie View Post
    Great report...thanks for all the Renaissance info! Glad to hear the private island made out pretty well. Sorry about the stress levels over the course of your time there - don't need that getting in the way of your R&R. Thanks again,

    Dave and Jodie
    U R Welcome! Hopefully when we return in April we can get some R&R. The private island should be back up to par by now!

  10. #20
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveNJodie View Post
    Great report...thanks for all the Renaissance info! Glad to hear the private island made out pretty well. Sorry about the stress levels over the course of your time there - don't need that getting in the way of your R&R. Thanks again,

    Dave and Jodie
    DaveNJodie....you should consider signing up with the Renaissance group in the "Social Groups" section.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO