Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Arubamark's post trip report!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Andrew I have never been to anywhere besides the Renaissance in all my trips. The work that was going on had to go on but it really wasn't anything unbareable. When we return in April all should be back to normal, it's probably pretty close to normal now besides some areas on the private island but nothing major. Good luck with your choice just remember whatever place you choose will be just fine!
    Mark,

I think our lines of communication got crossed. I just got back from a week at the Westin. I thought in your trip report you said that you were decidin between the Westin and Divi for your April trip. Not sure. I had one too many Balashis last week I think.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by AGHLAW View Post
    Mark,

I think our lines of communication got crossed. I just got back from a week at the Westin. I thought in your trip report you said that you were decidin between the Westin and Divi for your April trip. Not sure. I had one too many Balashis last week I think.

Andrew
    LOL - you might be right too many topics covered in a short period of time. Now I understand what you meant. Looks like I am going back to Renaissance anyway at this point although that could change. Thanks for the feedback though, I appreciate it.

Thanks so much for the trip rport Marc.
    Sean and Susan

This report was from 2008, thanks I guess

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234