Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad start on day 5

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    Wow! What a bummer. I hope you left all of your contact information at the farm just in case someone comes down with a bad case of regret.

My husband's car was broken into last summer and his golf clubs were stolen. They were custom clubs and very expensive. He normally doesn't leave them in the back of his SUV (where they were visible) but he played at a friend's golf club and then brought them back home. He had an ID tag on the bag for the golf club that we belong to, and about two weeks later the bag was found by the assistant pros at 6:15 in the morning sitting in the middle of the parking lot.

Oh bless you, I am so sorry that happened to you. I just don't understand people. Why oh Why do they do that!!!!!!!! That really ticks me off. I hope the rest of your trip is good. I hope those people get what they deserve.
    Pat

That is terrible about your camera. I am glad that you got a replacement. Enjoy the ret of your time in Aruba.
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by CPhT Nancy View Post
    Thanks for all the quick responses. I couldn't help myself, just went to three electronics stores around the Renn and did settle for a relatively inexpensive. I really wanted to have pictures. Oh well, off to Dolphin sunset cruise soon.
    Glad you got a replacement.....good that you could move on and enjoy the rest of your trip!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    That is just horrible that someone would walk off with your camera! Man people make me mad! How can they do that and live with themselves? Especially on vacation!
    I'm glad you found a replacement. I couldn't live without a camera.

What did you think of the butterfly farm other than that?

Know this is a long long shot, but check at the Butterfly Farm next time going past, maybe whoever "borrowed" the camera was nice enough to drop off the SD card.....I am an eternal optimist.....well, sometimes I am....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I'm so sorry about you camera, I had lost my memory card with all my pictures on it,and didn't realize till i was home .. so now am happy to go back soon, take do-overs... Anyway, a dolphin sunset, I would love that, who are you doing that on ?

We did the sunset sail on the sailboat "Dolphin". The only sail, no motor. They take you out to the boat in a small motor boat. It was nice, only about 15 people total, very relaxing. One sort of drunk loud couple (said they had 6 shots of tequila at their AI before boarding). I think a bunch of people hoped they might fall overboard, but we were just amused.
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May 2018! Yay!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    This is a long shot but you might want to subscribe to this blog - I found your camera and see if anyone puts your pics on there.
    This still makes me angry that someone would take your camera. That area is so small, you could stand in one spot and ask if someone left their camera and everyone would hear. WHY do people have to steal????

Sorry your camera was stolen.At least you got a replacement.

Just a short story.I too visited the butterfly farm with my wife.We went to do a tour of the hotel diagonally across the street.I lost my camera and someone turned it in.I found the person who returned it and gave them a nice reward.Then stupid me puts the camera in the check in bag for our return trip and you guessed it....upon opening my suitcase when we got home the camera was long gone.stolen for sure.Oh well live and learn.Tons of pics on the SD card too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast