Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: batten down the hatches, aruba.....

i am not sure about the trip insurance.....but these two are not hurting for money. that isnt an issue here.....i could understand if that was the case....its not really.

i already thought of suggesting a liquid lunch!!!

i just called my mothers "friend" ceasar....now he is freaking out....lol....i feel like i have been sucked into the twilight zone....lol i am gonna go nap for a bit...in the midst of this i havent mentioned i have an infected tooth that has spread to my jaw and lymph nodes....i am horribly swollen and in tons of pain....and with the lovely weather i cant have surgery until thursday.....and she is freaking out over this!!!???LOL(keep smiling, keep smiling...)

NIKKO.....any help let me know..... regards.

bully...just the man i need.....lol i got them transferred to the divi pheonix. if you could pick them up tomorrow at noon and take them up there that would be great! they are gonna stay until saturday! now, will one of you kind people come and shoot me!! lol

oh and mark68---i think i have them convinced to come and see you tomorrow night...will you be at busters or cafe capri?

Aruba since 1979
    hey nikko

feel better get that tooth fixed are you on antibiotics??? hope so.

major antibiotics....it's baddddddd thursday cant come soon enough!!

now that i got them all set.....i am gonna go take some pain meds and go to LALALALA land!!!

i told my mom if she see's buster to stick him in her bag and smuggle him home!!! thank you everyone for your help and suggestions....

and now i need that girls aruba trip more than ever!!!

Nikko no stress I will contact Bully we will take care of there lunch or dinner or both no problem. I have 3 pilot friends stuck in aruba till thursday and jet blue cancel all flights from boston and jfk tomm, and boston on thursday. My wife and friends will try and drive to New York on Thursday from Boston and take a flight from JFK, I hope this flight does not get cancel. Tommorrow I'm also going to a wine tasting maybe they will come and we can drink some vino and then go to the bugaloe for free salsa lesson and they can dance with the stranded Pilots.

mark---tell bully to tell them that-----that is exactly what they need....a night dancing with some good wine and great people!!!(you do know these are seniors, right??!!LOL) all joking aside....they really need it....tell bully to tell them their daughter JANE said so!!! lol (mark, thank you...i have tears in my eyes from your kindness...thank you...it wont be forgotten)

This is one of the best trends I have read in a long time.This should be made into a book or maybe even a movie.Mark and Bully you are the best.This can only get better.seniors,wine and salsa.Nikko hope that you feel better....extra meds will help....

i'd feel alot better if it was ME drinking and dancing the salsa with mark and his pilot friends!! lol

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    "A book" -- YES! I'm having the best time "tuning in" every day to hear the latest on the ladies' escapades!!!!!!!
    Nikko, you really deserve a nice trip after all this, and a tooth problem as well -- yikes! Hope you feel better!
    Last edited by Windy; 02-02-2011 at 10:01 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast