Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Been awhile for new trip report

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    Posts
    166

    Been awhile for new trip report

    Going Saturday. Thinking of starting report early on all the planning.

  2. #2
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,896
    Ok..... now you have us all waiting........
    Last edited by cpjones; 06-21-2015 at 07:20 PM.

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,932
    we await your report!!!

    safe and easy travels
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Oakey Dokey........

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    Posts
    166
    Ok I start planning the day I get home from the last trip. What went good what went not so good. This year we are renting a house for the first week by Catalina Cove that we rented last year and have 5 couples going. I love to cook so for the last 4 years we take about 100 to 120 lbs of food. We have Delta credit card so we get free luggage. The second week we are staying at Divi Phoenix and they have grills so I will be cooking again for new arrivals as 3 couples will be replaced with 3 new. Jeeps are rented and meat is frozen. More to come.

    By the way I am addicted to Aruba. I check the forums daily. I have really enjoyed Burghboys new site. Thanks

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,860
    Wow! That's a lot of food! Can't wait to hear more!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

  6. #6
    Senior Member act1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the pool.
    Posts
    2,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-planner View Post
    Ok I start planning the day I get home from the last trip. What went good what went not so good. This year we are renting a house for the first week by Catalina Cove that we rented last year and have 5 couples going. I love to cook so for the last 4 years we take about 100 to 120 lbs of food. We have Delta credit card so we get free luggage. The second week we are staying at Divi Phoenix and they have grills so I will be cooking again for new arrivals as 3 couples will be replaced with 3 new. Jeeps are rented and meat is frozen. More to come.

    By the way I am addicted to Aruba. I check the forums daily. I have really enjoyed Burghboys new site. Thanks
    Wow! That's a lot of weight! I'm dying to know what you're taking!! Twelve big roasts?!? LOL

  7. #7
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-planner View Post
    Going Saturday. Thinking of starting report early on all the planning.
    I like your plan... I go Monday and will start mine tonight! Thanks for the idea...!

  8. #8
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-planner View Post
    Ok I start planning the day I get home from the last trip. What went good what went not so good. This year we are renting a house for the first week by Catalina Cove that we rented last year and have 5 couples going. I love to cook so for the last 4 years we take about 100 to 120 lbs of food. We have Delta credit card so we get free luggage. The second week we are staying at Divi Phoenix and they have grills so I will be cooking again for new arrivals as 3 couples will be replaced with 3 new. Jeeps are rented and meat is frozen. More to come.

    By the way I am addicted to Aruba. I check the forums daily. I have really enjoyed Burghboys new site. Thanks
    That definitely put a big smile on my face. Can't wait to hear more about your trip... especially the food part of the report.











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    Posts
    166
    We are having 4 dinners at house and 4 brunches. We have 5 lbs. of bacon, 4 packs of smoky links, 5 lbs of scrambled eggs, 5 lbs. of pork tenderloin, 10 1 inch thick rib-eyes, 6 lbs. of ahi tuna steaks, 6 lbs. of 21/25 shrimp, 18 1/3 lb. angus burgers, 6 lbs. of chicken breast, pimento cheese, chicken salad, 8 lbs of pulled pork, 6 lbs. of smoked ham, cheese, horseradish, wasabi, soy sauce, teriyaki, sesame finer teriyaki sauce, ketchup, mustard, wash machine pods, dish washer pods, cheese, olive oil, salad dressings, creamer and coffee.
    Dinner out might be Yemanja, West Deck, and Pincho's the first week. The group coming to meet us the 2nd week will be bringing more meat��

  10. #10
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,932
    no vegans in your group?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-planner View Post
    We are having 4 dinners at house and 4 brunches. We have 5 lbs. of bacon, 4 packs of smoky links, 5 lbs of scrambled eggs, 5 lbs. of pork tenderloin, 10 1 inch thick rib-eyes, 6 lbs. of ahi tuna steaks, 6 lbs. of 21/25 shrimp, 18 1/3 lb. angus burgers, 6 lbs. of chicken breast, pimento cheese, chicken salad, 8 lbs of pulled pork, 6 lbs. of smoked ham, cheese, horseradish, wasabi, soy sauce, teriyaki, sesame finer teriyaki sauce, ketchup, mustard, wash machine pods, dish washer pods, cheese, olive oil, salad dressings, creamer and coffee.
    Dinner out might be Yemanja, West Deck, and Pincho's the first week. The group coming to meet us the 2nd week will be bringing more meat��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO