Aruba Beach
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Brad & Deb's 2016 Trip Report!

I have been coming to Aruba since the early 90's and I have never eaten at Casa Tua. It sounds awesome. I am adding to my list for February.

Enjoyed your trip....so sad home time.... us to.tomorrow ...trying to find a way not to leave this wonderfull island ..
    Just say time to book flights to return Keep the mind in Aruba ...dream the dream .......
    http://www.homeaway.com/4118789
    Please visit our Homeaway site.
    Our lovely Aruba home is available for rent.

AHHHH....had to go back and read all this....Prepping for our upcoming trip in June....Tomorrow marks 17 days and counting... This Time..our Daughter is joining Deb and I for our Aruba Trip...She just graduated College...got herself a big girl job she starts after we return....so that's our celebration excuse this year...lololol....Can't wait to share my trip reports!!!

Congratulations!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    looking forward to your trip report.
    so happy for your daughter! congrats to her!

Quote Originally Posted by bradrobster View Post
    AHHHH....had to go back and read all this....Prepping for our upcoming trip in June....Tomorrow marks 17 days and counting... This Time..our Daughter is joining Deb and I for our Aruba Trip...She just graduated College...got herself a big girl job she starts after we return....so that's our celebration excuse this year...lololol....Can't wait to share my trip reports!!!

I can't wait to read your trip report! Safe travels!

Glad I'm not the only one who goes back to look at my old trip reports. Love having it all documented to look back in and get ready for the next trip!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Our daughter just graduated too. Big girl job starts July 10th. No Aruba trip, but I am taking her for a short trip to sunny Cali. Graduation was my excuse for travel as well. I'll use any excuse to travel. Can't wait to read your trip reports. Take us all with you in spirit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bradrobster View Post

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678