Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: BradRobster's Aruba Story including restaurants

Brad & Deb, I loved reading you trip reports. Thank you for taking the time to write as you were enjoying and experiencing it.

Ok..haven't replied in a while, I know I still owe this thread an overall restaurant review summary. I will be submitting one soon. Checking back in on this thread as we are trying to make plans for 2013..which will be a new thread..but I still have a final review planned for this one...hope everyone has been enjoying Aruba....I will start to read and catch up on all your stories as well.....!

Talking I'm Baaaaack !...lol June '14 trip planned

Quote Originally Posted by bradrobster View Post
    Ok..haven't replied in a while, I know I still owe this thread an overall restaurant review summary. I will be submitting one soon. Checking back in on this thread as we are trying to make plans for 2013..which will be a new thread..but I still have a final review planned for this one...hope everyone has been enjoying Aruba....I will start to read and catch up on all your stories as well.....!
    I'm baaaaack....Trip booked for June...just went through heck to get airfares and reasonable schedules..flying AirTran this time... Looking forward to a great trip and will do some good trip and food reviews!...I have missed you guys!!

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    When are you going in June?

Going in early June ...starting my planning now...should be an interesting trip....this one is for my (little) girl's graduation a year ago... Going to take her and her boyfriend with us.. Can't wait! We love him too... they have been dating for 4 years. I am looking for ideas for them..they are 18/19...can they do the jeep tours themselves or do they need us with them? I would like for them to be able to do a few things themselves.

They would be fine on their own and jeep tour.
    Other activities ...Kukoo Kunuku one night and Jolly Pirates or Tranquilo.

We leave June 11 on Airtran out of Indy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456