Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: buy the insurance

So sorry to hear you are gong to miss your vacation,but your health is more important.GET WELL SOON ,Aruba will be waiting for you .

Thats exactly how I felt...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    Hope you wife has a speedy recovery! gallstones are no fun as many have said! I also had mine out (after being very sick!) at 23. I don't "think" she will feel like traveling after the surgery any way. I hope you are able to maybe move your arragements to a later date, I hope you were able to explain this to the airline and such....

You know if you call the airlines and you have medical documentation then normally they dont charge a change for your ticket fees or to cancel.

the desert. the national park just laying on the beach in total relaxation.
    OK, Surgery Thursday of this week, Vicki's been having a rough time, oh belly been aching and upper stomach pain. Usual stuff that comes with a gallbladder that's on it's way out. She says thanks to all of you for your prayers and kind thoughts. She's a tough gal and I just know we'll be back in aruba before you know it. We don't really have to wait till next year to go but if we do go I'll have to wait for a while before I get my new jacuzzi with all the bells and whistles. Who needs one anyway. I'll make some extra money and get one later. Got to take my babe to the beach and since we already have tickets it's gonna be sooner that she thinks. I was wondering. The flight we had to cancel seated 240 passengers. It only had about 65 seats taken. Is the island kinda slow with vacationers right now? I was just wandering.
    We well be back soon

Grady and Vicki
    Last edited by shady grady; 01-26-2010 at 11:37 PM. Reason: spelling

The island is very slow! I was just there for New years and after the 2nd it dropped off tremendously! The majority of the vacationers were actually from Venezuala.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    I hope surgery goes well! My SIL just had her gallbladder out and she was so miserable beforehand. She feels great now!!
    I know our flight in March is full. There were only 8 seats left when I booked ours at the beginning of this month.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Grady and Vicky, speedy recovery wishes to you. Yep, hold off on the hot tub, and just get back to aruba asap !! Hang in there...cindy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12