Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Candys 3 wks

We like George's for UTV rentals, we've had 2 good experiences with them. Sounds like you had a good day. Enjoy your beach and dive days!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    thanks
    sounds like you had a wonderful day.
    george's is a great little business, they are very customer friendly and very helpful.

wasn't philips animal garden the best???

enjoy and thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by arubacandy View Post
    Today we rented a UTV from George's rental, we got there at 9am and they upgraded us to a bigger 3 person vehicle which gave us room for our cooler and stuff. We explored the other side of the Island from the lighthouse down to Baby beach. We stopped along the way at Phillips animal garden. Fabulous place ! It's $10 a person and they give you a bag of food to feed the animals.I was very impressed and will make sure I go every year, highly recommend it. We have dives planned for Thursday and Friday so far, and I'm looking forward to relaxing on the beach tomorrow! Lol

We loved Philip's also! So impressed with the place! Wasn't expecting the $10pp ($80 for us, had to pay for my parents because it wasn't a place they planned on going ) BUT was completely ok with the fee once inside
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Now that I'm back home to reality I realized I never finished my vacation report. I love reading everyone's vacations adventures, but it's hard to keep up ! Lol . Once my DH got down it was go, go go just about everyday. If we weren't running off to catch Jads dive boat , he had me all over the Island ! We spent a lot of time at Richardos for happy hour everyday though! All dinners were fabulous, Matthews for rib night 2 x , Richardos for lunch (a lot ) and dinner for grouper special , MJs for our anniversary dinner, Pinchos , Bingos , Scott's brats and also Barneys where we ran into Leslie and Scott , it was nice to see them out and not behind the grill ! The weather was gorgeous and now I'm in count down mode for next year. Also I had made my DH a dental app with Dr. J Ras ( thank you Andrea) after the exam, X-rays , cleaning and 2 small cavities , my DH is thrilled ! He's only home 4 days a month, in which my dentist is closed, this worked out perfectly and I'm going to make apps for the both of us for next year. The office staff and Dr. Ras are great. And so my count down begins again, 11 months, 2 weeks to go ! Lol

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for sharing.
    we too love dr, ras and her staff.

Is Dental work cheaper in Aruba? My dentist wants to do deep gum cleaning on me and its $175x4 sides upper right and left, lower right left. Insurance only covers $300 so I would have to pay $400.00

Aruba since 1979
    unknown edgar
    is the deep scaling a periodontal procedure?
    my husband and i get a regular cleaning and exam and it comes to about $100 for the 2 of us.
    i can give you her contact info if you want...PM or email me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    Is Dental work cheaper in Aruba? My dentist wants to do deep gum cleaning on me and its $175x4 sides upper right and left, lower right left. Insurance only covers $300 so I would have to pay $400.00

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12