Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: CINDYO Here day 1

Aruba since 1979
    i am shocked that the shopping cart kid pushed the cart across the street.

but, their only compensation are tips so i am sure that he was glad that he got a good one
    glad that your dinner was terrific. was it the 12 of you or just your immediate family?

a way to save your aruba story is type it to a word doc/pages and then copy it into the forum.

enjoy and the noise of firecrackers will be beginning soon right?

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    ...8 am and none are up yet except us on beach

Aruba is a tough job, but someone has to do it, right...
    Pierre

Sounds awesome Cindy O have a great time look forward to these trip reports...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Hey Guys enjoy your trip. Thanks for the reports. Did you ever try that little food truck by you on the beach-Mama's"? Pretty good for $7 and you can grab a picnic table on the beach. We will await your next report.
    Sean and Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i am shocked that the shopping cart kid pushed the cart across the street.

but, their only compensation are tips so i am sure that he was glad that he got a good one
    I offered him $15 and he seemed interested but a little shy. Then I said I could run to LaCabana and he could look like a hero by chasing me. He laughed an said OK, but I'll push the card. A fine young lad with a sense of humor and an entrepreneurial spirit!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Not writing a lot while on this trip, too much to do. At the gym now while others are sleeping. I'll give a full report after I return.

However, I want to mention last night at Tierra del Sol. With the ambiance, menu and quality of food and service, this place is an underutilized gem. It has replaced some place with two letters on our must go to list, which is a short, select list as Aruba has so many good places.

my vote for Tierra del Sol, try it!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Not writing a lot while on this trip, too much to do. At the gym now while others are sleeping. I'll give a full report after I return.

However, I want to mention last night at Tierra del Sol. With the ambiance, menu and quality of food and service, this place is an underutilized gem. It has replaced some place with two letters on our must go to list, which is a short, select list as Aruba has so many good places.

my vote for Tierra del Sol, try it!
    Agree on Tierra Del Sol! But don't tell anyone...it'll make getting a table difficult!!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    do you need to make a reservation. we stay right across the street at Gold Coast and never thought to go for dinner there.

Aruba since 1979
    necessary!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    do you need to make a reservation. we stay right across the street at Gold Coast and never thought to go for dinner there.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    I offered him $15 and he seemed interested but a little shy. Then I said I could run to LaCabana and he could look like a hero by chasing me. He laughed an said OK, but I'll push the card. A fine young lad with a sense of humor and an entrepreneurial spirit!

LOL Awesome story!

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast