Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: CindyO and Rob O are in Aruba (rob o version)

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Excellent report, sounds like you all did a lot of fun things and weather was great! Congrats on your timeshare purchase you must be so excited for your family. I read your daily activities and enjoyed your trip along with you if only in my imagination just another reason I love this forum. Good luck adjusting back to reality until your next trip. Can you tell me more about your phone do you bring it home and use it for your next trip?

Congrats on your purchase at Surf Club we absolutely love our 2 weeks. Isn't it great to share the good times with your family??? It's the best!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Purchased last year at Digicel
    Renew minutes while we are there
    Digicel extended our remaining minutes while we were there
    Office is located across the street crom Renn suites
    Did have Satar 2 yrs avo and they were not flexible for us.
    Phone wasike $69 and you purchase minutes

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Excellent report, sounds like you all did a lot of fun things and weather was great! Congrats on your timeshare purchase you must be so excited for your family. I read your daily activities and enjoyed your trip along with you if only in my imagination just another reason I love this forum. Good luck adjusting back to reality until your next trip. Can you tell me more about your phone do you bring it home and use it for your next trip?

Smile

Thanks alot for the detailed trip report!! I LIKE IT ALOT!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    . Can you tell me more about your phone do you bring it home and use it for your next trip?
    In addition to what Cindy mentioned.......

You buy the phone with minutes, then you can add minutes via their web site or by buying a "flex card " at a store.

We left Aruba with $20 left in minutes and no expiration until July of 2013.

It is nice to have an Aruba phone number that we can give to friends back home before we leave.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by CandyC55 View Post
    Congrats on your purchase at Surf Club we absolutely love our 2 weeks. Isn't it great to share the good times with your family??? It's the best!!
    Thank you! And, yes, taking the family is great!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Thanks Cindy and Rob for the phone info I am going to check out and agree it would be cool to have an Aruban phone number and I like how you can have it year after year!

Update on Passions

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Disappointments – fish at Passions
    When I made my reservation at Passions, I made it via e-mail. After I returned home, I received an e-mail from them asking about our dining experience. When I told them of our disappointment, they asked us to return on our next visit and promised to make it right.

A tip of my hat to them for following up and caring. We will go back next time!

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    When I made my reservation at Passions, I made it via e-mail. After I returned home, I received an e-mail from them asking about our dining experience. When I told them of our disappointment, they asked us to return on our next visit and promised to make it right.

A tip of my hat to them for following up and caring. We will go back next time!
    Glad to hear it. We will try to get there this trip but family obligations may take priority

DiviDiviFan, sorry we'll miss you in November. Our trip was moved up. Sent you a pm but not sure if it went through. Fist timed I used the feature.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567