Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CindyO and Rob O's Family Trip

ash
    Thanks for the updates on your trip and the new places to try. You sound happy and also reflective, grateful - can read that in what you write. The fresh fish at WW is the BEST!

Quote Originally Posted by wnysnow View Post
    Hi Cindy and Rob,

So happy you are experiencing serenity in the place you love! Glad to hear about the new restaurant Cilo. Is there any word on the Waterfront Crab House? Do they still have entertainment by Tessa's old lair?

Interested about a head count as well. Back to work for me.
    Girls went to Cilo tonite....they liked the evening fare as well.

Waterfront Crabhouse site is being totally renovated....no indication what will go there.

Head count? Low....quiet.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post
    You sound happy and also reflective, grateful
    That is exactly how I feel. Thanks!

Thursday – Cindy and I took a nice walk around the harbor and then picked up breakfast in the Renaissance Marina Tower.
    The four of us then went to Renaissance Island around 9:30….spent some time sunbathing, then into the water for an hour or so. Had lunch, and then spent some time saying good-bye to our friends in the restaurant….Jorge, Melushka and Vanie. Also spent some time with Ina (Red Sail Sports) and George the boat driver.
    Went back to the pool around 2:30, played bingo at 4:00 then packed for tomorrow’s move to the Westin for our last two nights.
    Kate and Jen went to Cilo for dinner (which they loved). Cindy and I went to Yemanja, which was more “gourmet” than we expected, but very nice. We both had seafood.
    Overall, a very nice last day at Renaissance. Not as painful as leaving usually is because we’ve still got two more days. Plus, we’ll be back in just 16 weeks.
    Not sure about internet access at Westin…so, not sure when I’ll next be on line.

It is great to hear you are all having such a great time!

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

Thumbs up Renaissance Rules!

Happy you had such a wonderful time at the Renaissance ( your home resort). It should be interesting to check out and compare the Westin. It may be filled with displaced people from the bankrupt Aruban. So sorry to hear about their plight. At any rate, continue to enjoy your stay in Paradise!
    Sue

Next Aruba trip in

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    Glad to hear you are having a great vacation! Let us know how the Westin is!

O's snow in the forcast,maybe you should stay another week..........

HI O's
    It's Patti, from next store at the Renaissance Ocean Suites. Thank you so much for all the wonderful recommendations. We went to Pinchos Thursday night and again tonight! My father had the pork tenderloin that was recommended by someone in the O family and loved it...so my husband and I went back down to try it. It was absolutely wonderful. The flavors were delicious. Thank You!
    It was so fun when we realized who we all were
    Happy Westin stay. We are in our room until Sunday...then to NY (weather permitting)
    Huggies,
    Patti

Quote Originally Posted by arubadubba View Post
    HI O's
    It's Patti, from next store at the Renaissance Ocean Suites. Thank you so much for all the wonderful recommendations. We went to Pinchos Thursday night and again tonight! My father had the pork tenderloin that was recommended by someone in the O family and loved it...so my husband and I went back down to try it. It was absolutely wonderful. The flavors were delicious. Thank You!
    It was so fun when we realized who we all were
    Happy Westin stay. We are in our room until Sunday...then to NY (weather permitting)
    Huggies,
    Patti
    It was super meeting you too. We've met a number of folks from the forum and really enjoy it.

Glad you liked Pinchos...it's not for everyone, but it is really nice.

Good luck with weather. We're flying to Boston Sunday, so we're a little anxious also.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast