Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Club Arias: 4/1 to 4/6, 2011

with the broken english they said it was iguana tongue lol

it seemed grilled or sauteed in some way...maybe broiled? either way it was pretty good...

yea the saddle was just too small so the top of my butt kept rubbing up and down against the back area...and i was def riding too long legged,...ugh...cant believe i didnt say anything but really had no idea what to say... - 100% healed now though

what i saw was nice on the inside...but yes most people were studying onboard during the duration...most of the crew do multiple jobs so there can be less of them. The one lady, Adele (director) had been there for 16 yrs or so I believe...

Here are some more pics...I really cant say enough about Club Arias - so nice, chill and quaint. having breakfast available everyday is awesome, as we really wanted to explore the island as much as we could - and did

Club Arias: 4/1 to 4/6, 2011-cimg5625.jpg
    front of Club Arias...

Aruba since 1979
    dd
    did u have pizza at club arias?
    i am a pizza lover and i hear "arias" has great pizza.

thanks for little look inside the "freewinds"
    andrea james

Glad you had an awesome time. I went over to club Aries a few times to see Kent. Very cool place and Aries is a great guy. Cafe Capri is also fantastic and Mark is another great guy. The mixed grill there is amazing. Thanks for the great trip report

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    dd
    did u have pizza at club arias?
    i am a pizza lover and i hear "arias" has great pizza.

thanks for little look inside the "freewinds"
    andrea james
    no we did not, but everyone raved about the pizza...Gabriel said every wed they have people from all over come out...we had his pasta night and if pizza is anything like that (and Im sure it is outstanding) im sorry we missed it

wanting to go back so badly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12