Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Club Arias...A Hidden Gem

Club Arias...A Hidden Gem

Several years ago I had the opportunity to do a walk thru of club arias right before it opened. At that point I told my husband that it was really an amazing looking place even without the finishing touches and it was a place I would love to stay in the future. Fast forward to august 2014 and here we were!

Once you walk thru the entranceway, you see aruba bob’s compound for snorkeling off to one side and a path to the covered patio with comfy chairs, ice, glasses, water and crystal light on tap. There is also a door to the everything area. Breakfast and sunday brunch included, dinner twice a week for an extra fee, a small library, videos, and one way to get into g&g pizza for a really decent pie at a reasonable price.

Then you pass the pool which is a perfectly clear easy but not zero entry pool. There are comfy covered tables and chairs to sit at the pool and the ‘lounging pool’ as I call it-a shallow pool with built in loungers. Behind the pool is the Jacuzzi area.

There are also outdoor enclosed showers with heated water that are big enough for an entire family but we found no real need for them since the water in aruba is shower warm without heating in the comfy stall shower in your rooms.

We were located in suite #1 which is a two room and bath suite. What a lovely room it was. Flory, one of the owners, and her mother did the decorating and it is really beautiful. I understand she decorated every room. The living area was spacious and comfy as was the bedroom. We both slept well.

I honestly tried to find things that I could note as negatives at club arias but honestly, there were none. It was truly one of those few places that had nothing really negative and everything positive. When we left breakfast one morning we ran into someone looking for the owner. She had stayed at club arias before and loved it and the owners so much that she just stopped by to say hello. That is not the normal thing at most hotels or bed & breakfasts but I will bet it is a normal occurrence at club arias. we will return.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Glad you are having a great time. If you go to G&G for pizza tell Gabriel Liz & Charlie said HI!

liz, we are already home and yes, we went to g & g. gabriel is well and making great pizza. he also does a fine job of daily breakfasts for club arias.

Sounds like you enjoyed it just as much as you were hoping!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Glad you liked Club Arias!!
    Here is alittle side note. Many people have timeshare so they have to fly in on Friday, Sat or Sunday. If you would fly in on Tuesday or Wed. The fare is a lot cheaper. Then you stay at Club Arias for 2 or 3 nights until your timeshare starts. A lot of times the money you save on the airfare, will buy your xtra nights. Then you get a 10 day trip instead of 7 day trip. Does that sound good to anyone?
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Glad you liked Club Arias!!
    Here is alittle side note. Many people have timeshare so they have to fly in on Friday, Sat or Sunday. If you would fly in on Tuesday or Wed. The fare is a lot cheaper. Then you stay at Club Arias for 2 or 3 nights until your timeshare starts. A lot of times the money you save on the airfare, will buy your xtra nights. Then you get a 10 day trip instead of 7 day trip. Does that sound good to anyone?
    we actually were at a timeshare for seven nights this time and then went to club arias at the end of the trip. it saved us enough on airfare to actually pay for club arias. that way we had extra time to relax.

Hi, where is club arias located? We will be back to Aruba in 40 days. can't wait
    Thank you, teague

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teague View Post
    Hi, where is club arias located? We will be back to Aruba in 40 days. can't wait
    Thank you, teague
    In Savaneta. Here's the website. http://www.clubarias.com/

Aruba since 1979
    the location is far from tourist areas and crowds.
    it is a great little resort/bed/breakfast.
    the rooms are terrific, food great, hosts are accommodating.
    it is a wonderful option.

Is it on the water or inland?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast