Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Costa Linda 4-11 - 4-18

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Thanks for the report. When we were there a few weeks ago, friends we made told us they also tried Touchdown and had the exact same opinion as you. Sounds like the rest of the trip was wonderful.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Glad you had a great time at my favorite place, Costa Linda. I'd love to visit in the off season to see how different it is. We always go in Feb. and it is packed. You have to get up in the early hours before dawn to claim a palapa, or chickee, as they call them at Costa Linda. We missed Andreas this year. He was out with a bad concussion.

Yes Andreas was out for over 3 months after hitting his head playing volleyball. Thankfully he is back and doing much better. Yea Feb is a tough month, even in April there was always a chickee open no matter what time of day. I know Andrea moved my pictures which is fine but I will sneak one more in the thread of Andreas, truly a great guy and has become a great friend that I talk to daily through out the year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Costa Linda 4-11 - 4-18-14.jpg  

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Next time get your burgers and quesadillas at 12 degrees north at Costa Linda. My grandkids swear by them. I thought they were pretty good too.

Bob they really do have great food. Staying there we ate there quite a few times during the week for luch. And the funny thing is on the last night we said lets just sat at the CL and eat here we know the foods good, but we decided to venture out. Our mistake. Never had a bad meal on the island but that touchdown place was surely the poorest meal I have ever been served anywhere. Live and learn right, and hopefully other people by reading this don't make the same mistake.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Wow, I didn't know that Andreas was out that long. It must have been really serious. I'm glad to hear that he is doing better. When you talk to him again, please let him know that he was greatly missed when we were there. Thanks for including the picture. We haven't seen him in over a year. We also really like the food at Water's Edge. We eat there are lot when we are staying at Costa Linda. Everything that we have tried has been very good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12