Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Cukiecutr's update

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    I hope everything went well and you had a great day! I hope mom did okay with all of the excitement. I can't wait to hear!

So glad to hear all went well... enjoy the rest of your HONEYMOON.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    So glad to hear that things went well. You were in good hands with Bully. Enjoy the rest of your time on the island. Glad your mom was able to see the ceremony.

I'm glad to hear everything went well and your mother was able to attend. Enjoy the rest of your time in Aruba and best wishes for a safe journey home. I can't wait to see pictures of your very special day!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    I'm so happy to hear everything went well and that your Mom there!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Aruba. Is your Mom going home sooner than planned?

I am so glad to read your post. I am glad that your mom was able to attend your wedding. I know it must have been beautiful wedding with everyone there. Please let us know how your mom is doing, especially after she gets home. Enjoy the rest of your time on the island, and I can't wait to see your pictures.
    Congrats and much love and happiness to you and your new husband!
    Pat

I am glad to report that mom is back in Boston safe and sound. I am so glad we rented a phone. They will contact Mass General Hospital and get her in to check out what is really going on. I was so worried about her flying but I was told American Airlines took good care of them. We decided to have them pick up Tim's car so it would not remain at Logan the entire time we were here. It cost them $240!!! New England Coach will be getting a call and letter from me when I get home. We are hoping our next transport will beon them, at the very least. I caught up on some well needed sleep last night. We are going to Lings this am and plan to spend the day at the beach and take some walks. Tomorrow we plan to rent a jeep and go off for the day since we really have not seen the other side of the island. We are going to take out snorkle gear and a change of clothes and are currently planning to stop at Flying Fish Bones (hopefully, we can find it) for a sunset dinner. I am looking forward to it.
    Next Aruba trip in

I just changed picture. It is Tim and I with Bully at our beach ceremony! He is the sweetest man on the island and highly recommeded to anyone that has not use his services!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    try again.

thx
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by cukiecutr View Post
    I just changed picture. It is Tim and I with Bully at our beach ceremony! He is the sweetest man on the island and highly recommeded to anyone that has not use his services!!

Aruba since 1979
    check the size of the photo
    if it is too big it will not work as an avator.

to post it as avator .....Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 166 by 120 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

you can post all sizes into the gallery
    andrea

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast