Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cukiecutr's update

Princess...I hope your mother is doing well. My mother is wearing a heart monitor and is schedule for a stress test and echo this week. She seems great so far. The ER and two night stay in medium care and the cardiac ward with tests run only totaled $1600, which was put on a cc. Can you imagine what that would have cost in the states??!! When things get settled, I will get working on summary of our trip.....we still have the big reception to get through here in two weeks. I pray this weather holds out for that since it is outside.
    Next Aruba trip in

Hi Cathy and Pat ! My Mom is doing so much better. Thank you so much for asking She is cast free and just stopped having to use her cane. It was such a long recovery. Over 2 months ! Phewwwwwww LOL. Im so happy to hear your mom is doing well too. You would be amazed what they can do for people these days with heart conditions ! And I totally agree about the healthcare in Aruba, they were so reasonable in their medical costs. And the doctors were so kind to my Mom ! Please keep us posted on your Moms recovery . And you have a wonderful reception. Being married is fun hu?!?! I have an amazing husband
    Teresa

Update on my mom......the good news is, she has not had another episode where her blood pressure dropped to 20 since she has been home. She was at the hospital today for 4 hours having three additional tests. She has some over the weekend. She has a heart monitor she is wearing. So far, so good!
    Next Aruba trip in

Phew! Thanks for the update, Cathy. Fingers crossed and I continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!!

Great to hear! Keep us posted.
    Pat

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567