Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dec 20 - 31 lacabana BRC

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Meet and Great
    Paul, Kevin and i had the honor and pleasure of meeting
    ArubaLisa and her husband Jerry and dear daughter, grandmother, parents, and brother!
    We also met Cheryll Caron of the "arubahouse" fame.
    We met and had a drink with EBB Eagle beach Boy aka Gary and his wife!

Along the way as the week progressed, different folks said to me "are you the mderator lady?" i denied everything

more to follow...................
    andrea
    It was sure great to meet you and the group Friday evening. Sure wish we could have stayed and chatted longer.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Aruba since 1979
    you are not a bad penny

directions to Pam Pam
    (bear with me)

*from Amsterdam Manor and lacabana and Aruban, go thru the big intersection at the lights (adventure golf and alfredos and sasaki apartments will be on your right.

then

1. go past chengs market
    2. go past madame janette's rd
    3. go past chef's table
    4. continue going straight
    5. almost at the end of that road you'll see a small sign on the right that says
    "p'erle d'or apartments and pam pam restaurant and bar" turn right there and follow the dirt road for maybe 100 or 200 yds.

pam pam will be on your left.

yum yum =pam pam

Quote Originally Posted by AuntieMame View Post
    Yet another question. (I'm like the bad penny that keeps turning up)

Where is Pam Pam?

Smile

Great Trip Report! Good to hear you enjoyed your trip.

Don't understand why some people are so cranky and rude! Life is way too short to be that way. You miss out on a lot!

We have booked our airfare for May 10 with US Airways from Chicago. We are staying at LBRC on the main floor and we are so excited!!!! This will be our 3rd trip :-))

I remember Frank! He was so nice when we arrived in 2006. Wondering if a young lady still works there at the Consierge desk - Long curly hair - can't remember her name but she was so sweet

Fantastic report! Thank you for sharing! It is a shame that there are so many rude people on this earth.... When the McDonald's was downtown, for example, the cruse ship people would just berate and harass the staff. It would get very ugly. Then you always have the guy who wants something so remote, the staff has no idea and it almost creates fist a cuffs...

I cannot belive I missed this wonderful review! Concise and to the point, unlike your's truly. It was terrific meeting you, Paul and Kevin as well.

It saddens me greatly to hear all of these "ugly American" stories. My grandfather rest his soul, always said, "You get more with sugar than you do with vinegar."

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

Thumbs up fantastic trip report

Thanks for a great trip report. Its amazing how rude some Americans can be. I guess we just take it for granted when we're here in the states, but its amazing how we notice it when were in Aruba.......We hope your wrist is getting better......

I am going to be in aruba apr 13-20 staying at lacabana bcr. myself, hubby 17 yodaughter and 11 yodaughter. any suggestions on what we need to do an absolute no miss.
    diane

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Beach Boy View Post
    It was sure great to meet you and the group Friday evening. Sure wish we could have stayed and chatted longer.
    Where in ontario are you from. I am from Fort Frances and am making my first trip to Aruba in april 08 cant wait.
    diane

What a wonderful report, Andrea! And I too am disgusted at some of what you witnessed - what is wrong with people? It's people like that, I swear, that write all of those horrible trip reports on TA.com. Nothing will ever make these people happy, and they believe that because they are paying for a vacation, that someone should be fanning them and wiping their arse to boot!

Aruba since 1979
    hahahahahahaha
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by janlel View Post
    What a wonderful report, Andrea! And I too am disgusted at some of what you witnessed - what is wrong with people? It's people like that, I swear, that write all of those horrible trip reports on TA.com. Nothing will ever make these people happy, and they believe that because they are paying for a vacation, that someone should be fanning them and wiping their arse to boot!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast