Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dec 20 - 31 lacabana BRC

Glad you had a great trip, I was in Aruba for 3 months in a private residence. Most of the people that we were around were Aruban or Dutch. Let me tell you they treated us like we were part of their family, invites to dinner social events and at Christmas insisted we join them with their families. When we would go into Palm Beach for dinner or just to hang-out we also ran into alot of Americans complaining and unfriendly to alot of the staff at shops and resturants.

Smile

I fly out of minneapolis mid april on AA. I usually fly Northwest Airlines. Please tell me that the flights will be ok. We fly from Minneapolis to Miami with a 6 hr wait, I figure the girls can shops some more before we arive in Aruba. This is our first trip to aruba and we are staying at La Cabana Beach and Racquet Club. I am travellilng with My three sisters, thier spouses & children and My 11&17 year old daughters and husband, but we are all doing our own thing for the most part . if anybody out there has any feedback on la cabana please let me know. I just booked a sunset dinner on the beach at flying fishbone. i hope it is all good..

thanks
    diane
    Happy to be travelling

Smile

I fly out of minneapolis mid april on AA. I usually fly Northwest Airlines. Please tell me that the flights will be ok. We fly from Minneapolis to Miami with a 6 hr wait, I figure the girls can shops some more before we arive in Aruba. This is our first trip to aruba and we are staying at La Cabana Beach and Racquet Club. I am travellilng with My three sisters, thier spouses & children and My 11&17 year old daughters and husband, but we are all doing our own thing for the most part . if anybody out there has any feedback on la cabana please let me know. I just booked a sunset dinner on the beach at flying fishbone. i hope it is all good..

thanks
    diane
    Happy to be travelling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123