Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Trip-planner
  • 1 Post By Trip-planner

Thread: Divi Golf and The Aruba House 6/5-6/15

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach

Divi Golf and The Aruba House 6/5-6/15

Arrived Wednesday on Delta flight 655 and literally walked straight through customs with no wait. More 4 Less was waiting for us and took us to their store by airport for our jeep for the next 10 days. Check in was quick at Divi Golf and we have a 1st floor 1 bedroom suite by infinity pool.

For those interested in being able to stay in touch with people in the states I had my old iPhone unlocked and got a Setar SIM card for $35 including cell and data plan. I also got a micro sim for my 3G iPad for $39.95 for a week. iPad works everywhere.

So far we have been to Local Store, Paddock, Scott's Brats, Blue Bar, and Aquarius. We snorkeled Boca Catalina and it was very good and plan on trying Rodgers Beach, Savaneta Beach, and Mango Halto today.

More to come!

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for taking the time to post! have a wonderful time.
    sometimes/often there is quite a strong current at mangel halto, so please be aware and wear a snorkeler's life vest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-planner View Post
    Arrived Wednesday on Delta flight 655 and literally walked straight through customs with no wait. More 4 Less was waiting for us and took us to their store by airport for our jeep for the next 10 days. Check in was quick at Divi Golf and we have a 1st floor 1 bedroom suite by infinity pool.

For those interested in being able to stay in touch with people in the states I had my old iPhone unlocked and got a Setar SIM card for $35 including cell and data plan. I also got a micro sim for my 3G iPad for $39.95 for a week. iPad works everywhere.

So far we have been to Local Store, Paddock, Scott's Brats, Blue Bar, and Aquarius. We snorkeled Boca Catalina and it was very good and plan on trying Rodgers Beach, Savaneta Beach, and Mango Halto today.

More to come!

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    Aquarius was very good. Zeerovers was awesome. Scott's Brats very good. Pinchos food was great but the service was terrible. The waitress brought the wrong drinks and wrong food and told my friends they had to pay for her mistake. She asked one of my female friends why she was alone and she told her her husband just passed. She was by far the worst waitress I have ever had and I am surprised such a great place would have her. I talked to the manager and they were not charged for her mistake. Went to Aruba Bobs for snorkeling and Stuart and Kat were the best. Stopped at Charlie's and what a great time we had.