Aruba Beach

Thread: Dream trip to aruba jun 13-24, 2014

Dream trip to aruba jun 13-24, 2014

It's taken me a few days to re-adjust back to "real life" after such a great time in Aruba and I and my girlfriend can't wait to go back. Aruba was everything we were looking for...Relaxation, Beaches to die for and Romantic Settings.

I'll add more to this as the days go on but Aruba is high on our list of places to revisit. It was a little windy a few days and humid but we came for Great Beaches and sun and to relax and Aruba didn't let us down.

We stayed at Paradise Beach Villas using my timeshare exchange and it was a great decision. I extended our stay three days ahead of time and it made our stay great. We did not want to leave.

I'll add a few great places and ideas of lessons learned as the days go on but Aruba is One Happy Island and we were everyday we spent there.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum kevnv.

glad that you had a wonderful time.
    PBV is a lovely timeshare resort on beautiful Eagle Beach!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevNV View Post
    It's taken me a few days to re-adjust back to "real life" after such a great time in Aruba and I and my girlfriend can't wait to go back. Aruba was everything we were looking for...Relaxation, Beaches to die for and Romantic Settings.

I'll add more to this as the days go on but Aruba is high on our list of places to revisit. It was a little windy a few days and humid but we came for Great Beaches and sun and to relax and Aruba didn't let us down.

We stayed at Paradise Beach Villas using my timeshare exchange and it was a great decision. I extended our stay three days ahead of time and it made our stay great. We did not want to leave.

I'll add a few great places and ideas of lessons learned as the days go on but Aruba is One Happy Island and we were everyday we spent there.

I look forward to reading more!