Aruba Beach

Thread: End of Week 1

End of Week 1

So much for my good intentions of doing periodic updates. Weather has been especialy fine. Best sunsets we've ever had. Some years it seems we're lucky to get one very good sunset but this past week the have been back to back.

Beach conditions at the Tam continue to be fine. CDM beach has come back somewhat however ABC is still non-existant. They took another blast on Friday with ABC loosing 3 huts, Costa Linda lost one and had another 3 tied off.

We had dinner at Passions one nioght and really enjoyed the experience. Had a great sunet plus the full moon.

With the changing surf we've been doing a lot of looking for beach glass. I think Mimi is doind it just to keep be out of the bar.

As always the staff here at the Tam has been great. I think I am fully settled into Aruba time.

Had a slight rain shower yesterday morning and we went walking the beach in what seemed like a monsoon. It was very refreshing. Been a while since I've had goose bumps.

Haapy days to all because life is truly good!
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Thanks for the update Joe! I toast you with my invisible Balashi to a continued fine time.

Thank you so much for the update Snidely! I'm leaving this Thursday and very worried about the weather. I'm only staying 4 days and looking at the various weather report, they call for rain. Please say it isn't so Joe! Maybe we'll see you there?

Quote Originally Posted by JMillerlite View Post
    I'm leaving this Thursday and very worried about the weather. I'm only staying 4 days and looking at the various weather report, they call for rain.
    You will love the forecast here.