Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Funny "What was in the water?" story!

Baby Beach, The Beach at Divi Phoenix. The Fontein Caves. Anywhere where my feet are touching sand!
    I did walk on water! Perhaps I was just being a city girl! Please believe that I did my internet research on all the possible wildlife there before I went in 2011. I am guilty of even the google search of "can you snorkel during "Aunt Flo's" visit or can sharks detect it?". Don't judge me! LOL

I am so happy to be going again in June! You have no idea! I lost my mom in September and always dreamed of taking her...I wont get that chance. But this year I am taking my two best friends, one of which I have known for over 2/3 of my life! I am turning 30 in June and soooooooo ready for this...and I can't help but Thank God for making such a beautiful place!
    Last edited by ellejeanelle; 04-25-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Smile

I will also be there in June. You have a great trip and enjoy!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Baby Beach, The Beach at Divi Phoenix. The Fontein Caves. Anywhere where my feet are touching sand!
    Thank you Kent! I am super excited, yet some are warning me of the high wind and such. I do not mind! I am going to enjoy it either way! Cannot wait to snorkel, yes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12