Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning form Cindyo

Good Morning form Cindyo

Hii everyone, great nite last nite. Hadcurairi was great for the girls. Nice setting outside watching the sunset, service was excellent, food great, Girls had a really nice nite. I had lobster bisque and Shrimp Pad Thai. Other great meals were the nightly special, steaks, coconut shrimp. Recommend it !

Boys had a blast a El Guacho, good meals and they were happy. Rob felt it had gone up in price, but they still enjoyed it.

All met up at Busters Garage. Boys were "happy" when we got there if you know what I mean. I think the little guys were in charge. They loved the hot tub.

We stopped into HRC on our way to busters and thanked them again for their great time on Jen's bday. They were cheering us when we stopped in. It was to funny. HUGE article on Jen's 16th bday at the HRC. Special thanks to Rosalie for doing such a nice article and making the arrangements!!!!

Several cab drivers had their own prices, $10 up to $15...the price list is "non-exsistant".
    BULLY is the man...he's taking us to OMATS tuesday as a party of 9, 2 cabs. I will again HAIL him as quickly responding to our emails while we are here. Great way to communicate with him.

We're off to Aquarius for breakfast buffet. Taking the boat from the marina tower then out to the island. Depalm bus picking all of us up at 4:10 to head out on the Palm Pleasure sunset sail. Its a first for a few of our group and they are really looking forward to it.

Will post later...CIndyo
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Keep on enjoying O' family!

Could someone PLEASE tell me why the government is NOT doing SOMETHING about the taxi drivers charged whatever they wish? Long live Bully.

I think (as Bully explained to us, if I have this right?) that the rates are going to go up. They haven't approved anything yet but many taxi drivers are charging the new rates, however, Bully is not.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Hadcurairi? Never heard of it but after looking at their menu I think we will go there one night. Thanks!! How far of a ride is that from Ren?

It is next door to Moomba and the Surf Club. It is right on the beach but no tables are on the beach.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Cindy and rob,
    sorry missed your previous notes, what does the hrc stand for ? Sounds like you all are having a great time

RE: Taxi prices.....when I was there in Feb. 2009 I was charged an extra $3 because it was after midnight (it was 12:05am). Is this right? Or because I was a female by myself did I get ripped off?

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    They haven't approved anything yet but many taxi drivers are charging the new rates, however, Bully is not.
    Yes, Bully is honest and acting within the law. I think everyone here is already well aware of my feelings on this taxi situation so will not be getting up on my soapbox.

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    Cindy and rob,
    sorry missed your previous notes, what does the hrc stand for ? Sounds like you all are having a great time

Hard Rock Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Ciboney View Post
    RE: Taxi prices.....when I was there in Feb. 2009 I was charged an extra $3 because it was after midnight (it was 12:05am). Is this right? Or because I was a female by myself did I get ripped off?
    Yes, rates go up after midnight and on Sundays and holidays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast