Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: hate aruba

All of the restaurants are way to expensive and they aren't even good. I feel really bad for people that come back year after year. All of the activities i did were way over priced! I have traveled up and down the east coast of USA and I could have more fun going to maine. Aruba isn't nice I am planning a trip to bahamas, puerto rico, hawaii and i will have a real vacation. Obviously if you you come back every year you don't travel anywhere i am never stepping foot on this smelly repulsive island.

you're going to spout off about aruba and this is your first real vacation. initially i was disturbed that you would talk about one of my favorite places this way, but what do you really know. you are one less person i have to deal with on the beach or in a restaurant. try jamaica, dominican rep or maybe mexico and venture away from the resort.

Ditto Explorer213........ I certainly hope marino is planning multiple trips as Hawaii is not any where near either the bahamas, or Puerto Rico.....

On behalfs of the state of Maine where I live ( yes on the Coast) thanks.... but please stay away from here too.....

Marino....you tried ALL the restaurants?? That was no mean feat. Did you start at the North end and eat your way south, or did you eat from east to west ? I hope you were able to critique the Burger King

If you think Hawaii is cheap...think again. Also Bahamas...check the weather carefully for either Hurricanes or Cold Fronts

Aruba since 1979
    marino has stated/his her opinion.
    unfortunately he/she has insulted many of us.

remember the rules here.

let's remember not to stoop to those levels when we respond.

if folks feel the need to respond to the post, please please please, do not attack this novice vacationer personally.

Aruba since 1979
    Forum Rules

Please treat all other online participants with respect and do not use the "Aruba.com Community Forum" to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other users. Aruba.com reserves the right to remove user-created services and content that advocate or encourage expressions of violence, drug use, bigotry, racism, hatred, obscenity, or profanity.
    Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about them (i.e. Name, addresses, phone numbers, passwords, pictures, family names etc.) without their consent.
    Do not make any statement, accusation, comment, or opinion that may be considered (a) harmful to, libellous or slanderous to, any person, country or company.
    Do not malign, ridicule and/or insult anyone or make threatening or racial remarks to users of Aruba.com regardless of their status in life, political belief, ethnicity, race, religion and/or gender.
    Ignore trolls and troublemakers. Posting only encourages them. The threads may be entertaining to those individuals who are uninvolved in the personal attacks, but they only cause problems in the long term.
    Do not attempt to post topics with "hidden agenda" items while "hiding behind" the rules of this board so as to bait other members of this forum into a "flame" fight.
    Have respect for other opinions. If you disagree with someone, do not attack them personally. Try to make thoughtful comments about their opinion, perspective, assumptions, etc., but do not attack them personally. Everyone has an opinion based on a number of different factors, like their own personal experiences, values, etc. If someone disagrees with you, it is probably because they value one thing more than another. Attacking them does nothing but create anger and resentment. Discussing the values and perspective that underlies their opinions may increase your understanding and it may encourage them to see your perspective as well. Personal attacks are the tools of someone who probably doesn’t have a very good point to make, or of someone who holds a belief that has no foundation in reasoned thought.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234