Aruba Beach
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By arubamark
  • 1 Post By arubamark

Thread: Here we go

Here we go

As i smoke a nice cuban and sip some rum on a....what day is it? Lol. Met andrea and paul very nice couple. They saw me before my 15 balashis and rum punches lol i was on good behavior otherwise me my darling wife would have said....mark, enough its time to go. Haha. Its all good though. Met a great couple from NC that helped my dUghter with a nasty cut on her foot from from some coral on the private island. She is a nurse and saved us a trip to the hospital. Case n point keep some kinda shoes on even in the water. You never know whats in the water. I got a big hello arubamark from from Gary(huffdaddy) and his nice wife Vicky. Great people. I busted his chops when he first approached me but hey, thats arubamark lol. Rock ok Gary! Didnt do the bb. After i heard about the smell, uhhh no thx. Come see me here. I got the first round covered. As far as bully my main man, hes and his family are doing better. All good. What else, catching fish on the island, weather good. Had some rain here and there but quick in and out. Grab some repellent, the mosquitoes thrive on humidity. Count down time i hear its cold back at the jersey shore but thats ok thats what mKes a vacay so nice.

Aruba since 1979

missed you at the pool today.
    barefoot tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post

missed you at the pool today.
    barefoot tonight?
    Pinchos tonight. Awesome dinner. Barefoot Thursady. See you at the pool tomorrow. How funny im 100 ft away and we r communicating through the forum haa. Wanna meet me the bar for a shot? Lol

19* here in Jersey this morning....
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Have a great vacation Mark,Say hello to Andrea for me...