Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Hi all...here in Aruba(cindyo version)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I just ate at Passions with friends in April ....... Sorry you didn't like it but, to each their own.
    I think that beef might be a safer choice at Passions. Fish is tough to gauge and cooking it just a minute more than you should can ruin it. It isn't the perfect kitchen set-up for a chef.

Like I had said in my post...the staff was great....no complaints about them for certain.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

sitting on Rennaissance island

Hi all
    Haven't. Had the ability to go on line in a while
    Met Leslie and Scott of Scot's of Scott's beats 2 days ago. Lovely friendly people. Do stop by for lunch or breakfast. Its great cheap and quick. Hey they also sell those Aruba license plates customized. We ordered 3.
    Also while there met Terrtjoz and husband Jim. Both fun people. Will post pictures when I get a chance to download them.
    Ate at LGSmith steakhouse last night. Fabulous steaks. Very happy with the 6 oz. Steak for me. Girls had goat cheese ravioli and calamari and onion soup. All happy.
    Tonight young to CILO and tomorrow Chalet Suisse.
    Weather perfect and no mosquitoes. Windy so those little bast**s cant land I guess.
    We broke down and bought a unit at the Surf club on Wednesday. Looking forward to Day's there. Will post later! Tonites the Soul festival....ugh.

Aruba since 1979
    isn't it cool to have wifi on ren island?

paul and i are going to order those license plates in november!!

you not going to the soul festival?
    i bet it'd be a blast. the girls iinterested in going?
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Hi all
    Haven't. Had the ability to go on line in a while
    Met Leslie and Scott of Scot's of Scott's beats 2 days ago. Lovely friendly people. Do stop by for lunch or breakfast. Its great cheap and quick. Hey they also sell those Aruba license plates customized. We ordered 3.
    Also while there met Terrtjoz and husband Jim. Both fun people. Will post pictures when I get a chance to download them.
    Ate at LGSmith steakhouse last night. Fabulous steaks. Very happy with the 6 oz. Steak for me. Girls had goat cheese ravioli and calamari and onion soup. All happy.
    Tonight young to CILO and tomorrow Chalet Suisse.
    Weather perfect and no mosquitoes. Windy so those little bast**s cant land I guess.
    We broke down and bought a unit at the Surf club on Wednesday. Looking forward to Day's there. Will post later! Tonites the Soul festival....ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    isn't it cool to have wifi on ren island?

paul and i are going to order those license plates in november!!

you not going to the soul festival?
    i bet it'd be a blast. the girls iinterested in going?
    Nope..... girls not interested...us either. Will beable to sit on our porch and listen all nits tomorrow and sun eve. Oh goodie

greetings from Rennaissance

Had dinner last night instead at Driftwood.Yum
    Wahoo blackened fabulous
    They had their Anniversary special going on for $25.99
    WILL probably go again.
    Tonight going to Chalet Suisse. Bully picking us up in an hour so I can't. Make this long.
    We were on rennaissance island at 8:30 worked out in private in the workout place.
    Came out of the place and the freaking mosquitoes were all over me. Nuts I went!!!
    They sprayed shortly after that and bingo those PIMA things were gone.
    Made reservations with Kent for Tuesday so Rob and the girls will do that snorkle thing with him with the skooter thingues.
    Me... I will hang as you all know I can't get the hang of that snorkel business.
    Will report after dinnet
    cjndy

Aruba since 1979
    rob and girls will have a blast.

i know your situation re: the mosquitos on ren isand.
    MISERABLE in the morning, miserable when the wind is low, miserable miserable.....
    i feel your pain.
    and when they disappear, all is glorious

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    rob and girls will have a blast.

i know your situation re: the mosquitos on ren isand.
    MISERABLE in the morning, miserable when the wind is low, miserable miserable.....
    i feel your pain.
    and when they disappear, all is glorious
    Over fifteen years we've probably spent 100 days on the private island....never saw mosquitoes like this morning. We moved to the end of the jetty where it was breezy and, bingo, no more problem.

misc stuff from Aruba

Great meal at Pinchos. I had seafood skewer...fabulous. Rob had grouper and loved it.
    Avery cute Aruban couple living in Holland got engaged there next to us last night. He proposed with a piggy bank that he had written on it will you marry me. We were so excited watching them. We put some$$$ in theirs bank and wished them a happy life.
    An article in the paper today was about Kurt Schilling's defaulting on a loan to our state of RI to the tune of 1 million $. Layer off 500 workers.....hmmmm
    Nothing else to report.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Nothing else to report.
    Well, not really. You forgot to mention that we sold two timeshares and purchased two new ones. The net result is that all three of our Renaissance timeshares are now high season, which is a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Well, not really. You forgot to mention that we sold two timeshares and purchased two new ones. The net result is that all three of our Renaissance timeshares are now high season, which is a good thing!
    Your timeshare movements this trip is making my head spin!!
    What have you done now???
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast