Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Home Again

Aruba since 1979
    your trip is not boring at all.

we are enjoying of reading of your adventures.

hahaha the wheel clamper was a jolly man. ya sure
    i wonder if he is paid by the clamp/boot?
    but i am not about to start kicking the old dead horse topic again.

A good old incentive plan. The more you clamp, the more you rake...money that is, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    your trip is not boring at all.

we are enjoying of reading of your adventures.

hahaha the wheel clamper was a jolly man. ya sure
    i wonder if he is paid by the clamp/boot?
    but i am not about to start kicking the old dead horse topic again.

Not boring! I'm loving it!

I wish I could join you on the porch for some wine & Hendrix!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

enjoying your adventures as well....wishing I was there too !!
    Keep the updates coming, we enjoy them !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I will try again did a whole thing on last night. To find I got signed out..
    try again....may be a bit different from the first
    As we hAd to be at the children's invite by 7 o'clock..did Domino Pizza and some KFC chicken..At home ..
    quick shower out..
    Arrived at the playa de Pablo...it's a centre for the kids ..Aparently Oranjestad is in sections this was east..
    SAint Juans night ...Harvest festival where they bury the Cockerel...

There was about 12 different kids clubs.each with there own dance group.
    All dressed up in Aruban costume ...doing their dances I have never seen so many kids enjoying themselves ,Dancing like the Aruba. Adults in lovely costumes. Smiling faces ..a great sight to behold
    One of the dances includes a boy dressed up with a blind fold And a colourful stick ...the girls all shout out , as there is a cockerel placed on the floor and he has to find it..Needless to say the ,laughter was infections...
    It's was Wonderfull to whach all these lovely kids , having the greatest of times.
    Next it was the adults with a live band. But I am sure that the men could see as they where chasing the women not trying to find the cockerel.!!
    The whole night was a joy. Our neighbours Kids seemed so happy we came , why would we not ...
    I would love to see all this enthusiasm In British kids instead of fingers on a iPad iPhone ect...
    The kids had a really good time as did me and my husband. I might add he did get up and Dance with one of the kids ..one of those get someone from the audience..
    A Wonderfull evening ..
    Had a great time ....such JOY ...
    http://www.homeaway.com/4118789
    Please visit our Homeaway site.
    Our lovely Aruba home is available for rent.

Oh forgot today rain Then more rain , overcast all day ,now fireworks ...plus this is terrible have to go back soon ...Monday.
    Oh well book another flight and count the days to paradise...or miss the flight all together ..Good plan it's the lottery in the UK tonight ...Done mine on line...but not a lucky person!!

Aruba since 1979
    if you re on a private computer , when you log on click REMEMBER ME

i am really enjoying your Aruba Trip Report

QUOTE=glynis;300056]I will try again did a whole thing on last night. To find I got signed out..
    try again....may be a bit different from the first
    As we hAd to be at the children's invite by 7 o'clock..did Domino Pizza and some KFC chicken..At home ..
    quick shower out..
    Arrived at the playa de Pablo...it's a centre for the kids ..Aparently Oranjestad is in sections this was east..
    SAint Juans night ...Harvest festival where they bury the Cockerel...

There was about 12 different kids clubs.each with there own dance group.
    All dressed up in Aruban costume ...doing their dances I have never seen so many kids enjoying themselves ,Dancing like the Aruba. Adults in lovely costumes. Smiling faces ..a great sight to behold
    One of the dances includes a boy dressed up with a blind fold And a colourful stick ...the girls all shout out , as there is a cockerel placed on the floor and he has to find it..Needless to say the ,laughter was infections...
    It's was Wonderfull to whach all these lovely kids , having the greatest of times.
    Next it was the adults with a live band. But I am sure that the men could see as they where chasing the women not trying to find the cockerel.!!
    The whole night was a joy. Our neighbours Kids seemed so happy we came , why would we not ...
    I would love to see all this enthusiasm In British kids instead of fingers on a iPad iPhone ect...
    The kids had a really good time as did me and my husband. I might add he did get up and Dance with one of the kids ..one of those get someone from the audience..
    A Wonderfull evening ..
    Had a great time ....such JOY ...[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 06-25-2016 at 10:37 PM.

Well that's it then till next time ..could not bear packing ...saying goodbye to the house , Bingos for last supper.
    Stayed home around the pool..Crying oh NO...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123