Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice down some Balashi

Ice down some Balashi

If someone would put some Balashi on ice, I'd appreciate it. I'll be there in less than 12 hours.
    Thanks
    Only plans at this point are hitting:
    Wacky Wahoo's
    Linda's
    Horseback riding
    a few dives

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Wish I was there, I'd put some on ice for you! My in-laws are there for another 3.5 weeks and I'm so jealous! Have a great time!!!!

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

Have a great time,,,,,We'll be there drinking Balashi on Wed.

Chadd, save some for us, we will be there saturday

Aruba since 1979
    Enjoy
    Safe and fun travels.

Chadd,
    Enjoy your vacation, have a beer or 2 for me....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Having a great time so far, other than the sunburn and the downpours the last couple nights. I got my Balashi and Palmera Thursday afternoon and I've been enjoying ever since.

Hit B55 for a late lunch on Thursday and Fishes n More last night. The surf and turf with grouper was fantastic. The service is usually fantastic at Fishes, but the staff seemed more interested in the torrential downpour than in attending to the customers. The food was served incredibly quickly, partly due to the fact that so few people were willing to wade through ankle deep water to get to any of the restaurants. If you haven't hit FnM, do so, the food is outstanding.

Did our usual "junk shopping" trip today as well, hit all the little shacks and hole in the wall type shops just to see what they have. And somehow we also ended up at gemstones international, where my wife ended up with something to match the stuff she doesn't wear. I do have to say, they do have wonderful customer service and the things we've purchased there have all been appraised (at home) in excess of what we paid for them.

Off to Wacky Wahoo tonight, finally (more on that in the culinary forum). Diving in the morning with Aqua Windies, first trip with them.

It's also time to put a little more balashi on my sunburn.

Continue to enjoy and especially let us know how you make out with Aqua Windies.

Will do, they were really nice in the shop when we stopped on Thursday. This will be my first dive at Mangel Halto, and my first shore dive. Everything else has been off a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    Will do, they were really nice in the shop when we stopped on Thursday. This will be my first dive at Mangel Halto, and my first shore dive. Everything else has been off a boat.
    Can you ask them if they do shore or boat dives for certification? When my dd gets her certification, at 100 pounds dripping wet, we cannot really see her being able to walk with a tank, so ideally wanted someone with a boat. From experiences in Aruba and elsewhere, we also would not feel comfortable with a large operator.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast