Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I'm here in Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaJAK View Post
    Amy, how was Dos Locos? My sisters and I looked for and found it in February but I couldn't convince them to give it a try. The parking lot was empty and no one was in the restaurant except for the workers so it didn't seem like a big draw. Do you know if they are open for dinner or breakfast and lunch only?
    They are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We took a look at their menu while we were there (we just stopped in for a glass of wine to check it out) and it's a very basic, casual menu. Talked to the people who worked there and they were very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to go for something inexpensive and casual.

My hubby is flying out today - we might stop there for lunch on the way to the airport.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    Amy - thank you for answering my question. We like to try new places but Dos Locos seemed to strech the limit for my sisters this time around. It could possibly have been the fact that we would have been the only customers in the restaurant. I am going to put it back on the list for next year. It was really close to where we were staying and could be walk-able if need be. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaJAK View Post
    Amy - thank you for answering my question. We like to try new places but Dos Locos seemed to strech the limit for my sisters this time around. It could possibly have been the fact that we would have been the only customers in the restaurant. I am going to put it back on the list for next year. It was really close to where we were staying and could be walk-able if need be. . .
    Someone always has to be first.
    When we were in there having a drink at the bar, there were a few people (locals) having dinner - they seemed to like it. Also one person stopped in for take-out, too. Very friendly bartenders and waitstaff.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123